• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If I recall high income athletes end up paying some state income taxes even when they play away games against opponents in other states who have state income tax. That said, it would still help to play half your games, and make most of your money in a state without it.
    They sure do.

My company does this garbage currently when we travel even for a very short time for work to a state that has a state income tax. It's ridiculous and doesn't just factor in the days of pay but bonuses, stock awards. So far since my employer started this garbage I haven't had to travel to a state that has an income tax, but I will next month. Someone at my company is way to close to the govt and it's ridiculous.
    That sucks!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe you most naive post ever. You really believe that billionaire owners and teams, agents and players are sitting on their hands waiting for the starting gun? This topic has been mentioned by professional reporters.

No Ballard is not contacting Jones directly, but they have channels to let Jones know of their interest and level of that interest. Then there are channels the agents use to find out interest level of teams and let teams know what interest the players have.

Do you really believe Jones signed a contract without knowing what other teams would offer? Particularly the teams on his short list if the Chiefs did not work out?
    Yes, I believe that the legal tampering period rules are respected. Teams get fined and lose draft picks when they violate those rules.

And the league investigates it. Case in point:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Top Bottom