• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The swiftie phenomenon will not be abating soon…

The Chiefs beating the 49ers is the most-watched telecast in TV history with more than 123 million viewers, but the data tells a much bigger story once you dig in.

A staggering 58.8 million women tuned in to watch Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and the rest of the Chiefs go to work, according to the New York Post.

That's the highest number of women to ever watch the Super Bowl, and a 9% increase from the female audience last season, according to the same report.

In total, women made up 47.5% of viewers for Super Bowl LVIII, which is another record. The league isn't just gaining ground with female viewers. It's kicking the door down.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    UFL is coming in about a month, so we can get our addiction back on. I love spring football!

I think the Colts have a reasonable chance to win the division, depending on CJ Stroud and the Texans. I'm looking forward to losing to Jacksonville at Jacksonville whenever that is. And maybe, just maybe we can catch a break on wildcard weekend before we have to play Cincinnati, Buffalo, or KC.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ”For now, multiple sources have indicated that the teams expect the 2024 cap to be in the neighborhood of $242 million and $243 million. Another source, in response to that number, had this reaction: “More.”

“Whatever it is, it’s a far cry from the initial cap, back in 1994, of $34.6 million.“

“UPDATE 1:47 p.m. ET: Another source, with a proven record of accuracy in these matters, says it will be closer to $250 million than to $243 million.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “From the list posted at Spotrac.com, consider these names, in no particular order: Kirk Cousins, Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill, Gardner Minshew, Tyrod Taylor, Sam Darnold, Jacoby Brissett, Drew Lock, Joe Flacco, Tyler Huntley, Carson Wentz, Josh Dobbs, Mason Rudolph, Eason Stick.”

“Mitchell Trubisky, the second overall pick in 2017, is already available.”

“Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson, and Zach Wilson undoubtedly will be released, and Justin Fields could be available in trade, along with Mac Jones. The Falcons could move on from Desmond Ridder or Taylor Heinicke, or both.”

“Former Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles was and is available, too. As is Tom Brady, even though he’s most likely done at this point.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m really baffled by what has happened to him? No one seems to have an answer. CBS reportedly had meetings with him after the 2022 season trying to step-it up before the SB.
    Maybe he needs to stop studying? I guess when he started out he just winged it, and as you said, he wasn’t bad. I guess they complained that he wasn’t putting enough effort preparing for games, and he kinda sucks now.

Top Bottom