• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Looking at some playoff scenarios this morning and I’m just amazed at how brutal our schedule has been this year. Absolute murderers row. It’s pretty amazing that we’re even in the playoff hunt.

Rams
    Ravens
    Titans (2x)
    49ers
    Bills
    Bucs
    Patriots
    Cardinals
    Raiders

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looking at some playoff scenarios this morning and I’m just amazed at how brutal our schedule has been this year. Absolute murderers row. It’s pretty amazing that we’re even in the playoff hunt.

Rams
    Ravens
    Titans (2x)
    49ers
    Bills
    Bucs
    Patriots
    Cardinals
    Raiders
    So of non playoff teams as it seems now the Colts:

lost to Seahawks
    beat Dolphins
    beat Texans (2x)
    beat Jets
    beat Jags

5-1

Playoff bound teams:

Lost to Rams
    lost to Titans (2x)
    lost to Ravens
    beat 49’ers
    beat Bills
    lost to Bucs

2-5

In the final 4 games the Colts play 2 near certain playoff teams and 1 for sure and 1 pretty sure to miss the playoffs. Just saw a NFL power ranking and the top 2 teams on the list are upcoming games for the Colts.

It looked like a brutal schedule and it has definitely worked out that way. The best hope the Colts have is the fact they have already gotten most of the division games out of the way but the north and west divisions have a lot of playing each other still to come, games that have both in the playoff hunt and one of them has to lose.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So of non playoff teams as it seems now the Colts:

lost to Seahawks
    beat Dolphins
    beat Texans (2x)
    beat Jets
    beat Jags

5-1

Playoff bound teams:

Lost to Rams
    lost to Titans (2x)
    lost to Ravens
    beat 49’ers
    beat Bills
    lost to Bucs

2-5

In the final 4 games the Colts play 2 near certain playoff teams and 1 for sure and 1 pretty sure to miss the playoffs. Just saw a NFL power ranking and the top 2 teams on the list are upcoming games for the Colts.

It looked like a brutal schedule and it has definitely worked out that way. The best hope the Colts have is the fact they have already gotten most of the division games out of the way but the north and west divisions have a lot of playing each other still to come, games that have both in the playoff hunt and one of them has to lose.

Agreed. The AFC North and West teams all have really hard schedules. Lots of beating up on each other.

The Patriots have the best record in the AFC but they’ve had a much easier schedule.

Their losses: Dolphins, Saints, Bucs, Cowboys.

They beat the Titans, but luck of the schedule means they played them after Henry was injured. Barely beat the Bills in a bad weather game.

I think they’re a beatable team. Mac Jones is smart but he’s limited physically. It’s a home game for us so that helps. Lucas Oil will be bumpin with Patriots in town. It’s after a bye week so we’ll be fully rested up. I like our chances.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agreed. The AFC North and West teams all have really hard schedules. Lots of beating up on each other.

The Patriots have the best record in the AFC but they’ve had a much easier schedule.

Their losses: Dolphins, Saints, Bucs, Cowboys.

They beat the Titans, but luck of the schedule means they played them after Henry was injured. Barely beat the Bills in a bad weather game.

I think they’re a beatable team. Mac Jones is smart but he’s limited physically. It’s a home game for us so that helps. Lucas Oil will be bumpin with Patriots in town. It’s after a bye week so we’ll be fully rested up. I like our chances.

It unfortunately is after a bye week for the Pats too.

Just five Pats wins are over playoff teams…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom