• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So will Vivek Ramaswamy demand that the entire debate team remove themselves from the ballot in all those states? It's symbolism without substance, as Rush Limbaugh put it back in the day. Virtue signaling is how we say it today. It just shows me that Ramaswamy is more interested in keeping himself in the news than being a serious candidate for POTUS.

I think the GOP in CO has a better strategy. It's not self-serving. It's not symbolism without substance. Not virtue signaling. But it would be effective because Trump gets to compete in whatever states try to remove him. Make the primary a caucus.

That's what the GOP should do in every state that hates democracy. It nullifies the effects of removing him from the ballot in the race for GOP nomination. Making it a caucus sends a better "**** you" message than Vivek's virtue signaling, where he gets to make the solution all about him.

The CO usurpers of power they don't have, know damn well with their mail-in voting system, there's no way any Republican is gonna win CO anyway. This is about the primaries.It's the same with the other states, because all of them with the exception of MI and AZ, are solid blue. And probably MI will go for some D anyway.
    But ... but ... INGO tells me that Trump cannot win the general, so why are Democrats so afraid of him?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    An exhibition of normalcy bias. They already have a list they plan to apply this to as well. Several in congress have been and are targeted. Absolutely will not stop at Trump.
    Last election didn't Michigan force a republican senate candidate off the ballot? I believe he was a black veteran at that, which just shows patriotism negates any intersectional score with the left

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Are they afraid of the man or the message? At this point I think it's really the message.
    Always been the message. Unfortunately the messenger has made it easy on them. The unfortunate thing is I'm not sure there's another one out there who can't be bought or bullied. You take the good with the bad on this one cause his bad is a hell of a lot better than their best.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Always been the message. Unfortunately the messenger has made it easy on them. The unfortunate thing is I'm not sure there's another one out there who can't be bought or bullied. You take the good with the bad on this one cause his bad is a hell of a lot better than their best.

My thoughts exactly, the message has always been there getting more powerful all the time. Trump has embraced the message now, regardless of where he started out, and his organization is now carrying that standard. It makes him and the people around him lightning rods for the great fear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But ... but ... INGO tells me that Trump cannot win the general, so why are Democrats so afraid of him?
    Maybe a few have told you that. If the polls are accurate Trump will be the nominee and he has a decent lead against Biden. Who knows what the polls will say 6 months from now. And who knows what the polls will say if several parameters change.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You're going to have a rough time as things continue to unfold, then.

I guess you're the type that welcomes in a home intruder and makes them a sandwich. This situation is more dire than someone breaking into your house, this is someone attempting to take over the country.

I don't know how it can be spelled out in a more obvious way than someone literally removing the opposition candidate from the vote. A candidate largely believed to have the polling to win the election.

Tell me, when you can no longer vote your way out of a situation, what option is left?
    If you think that threats of violence towards judges who rule against your beliefs are OK, you are clearly beyond reasoned discussion. These judges did not break into my home, and, for the record, if they (or you) did try it, what you would be getting from me would not be a sandwich. What a patently ridiculous, Neanderthal thing to say.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you think that threats of violence towards judges who rule against your beliefs are OK, you are clearly beyond reasoned discussion. These judges did not break into my home, and, for the record, if they (or you) did try it, what you would be getting from me would not be a sandwich. What a patently ridiculous, Neanderthal thing to say.
    My only correction is that this is not a case of judges ruling against beliefs. It's judges abusing their power and ruling on behalf of theirs and in violation of their oaths.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Hopefully the dems push this beyond the point of return so it collapses the entire federal election process and then proper measures can be taken to fix and remove the ability for it to happen a second time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My only correction is that this is not a case of judges ruling against beliefs. It's judges abusing their power and ruling on behalf of theirs and in violation of their oaths.
    This is caused by conservatives that have not come to terms with the corruption of the judiciary. We all were all taught to respect the courts and judges. Many here still are living in a state of normalcy bias that they are as they were when we were kids...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is caused by conservatives that have not come to terms with the corruption of the judiciary. We all were all taught to respect the courts and judges. Many here still are living in a state of normalcy bias that they are as they were when we were kids...
    ********. Threatening justices is not helping anyone. It shows a lack of imagination.

Reactions: oze

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The lingering question is, what happens if it does stand, and a couple more states follow. He wasn't going to win Colorado anyway, but this sets a horrible precedent. Our entire system of government is based on free and open elections. If they take that away, I don't see how we survive as a nation.
    Finish the middle game and onto the end game. Red states start removing Democrats from the ballot.

Top Bottom