• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If the Colorado government wants to hold manufacturers liable for crime, maybe we should be able to hold liberals liable for crime. Their programs are what has encouraged and paid for the growth of crime and irresponsibility in urban areas.

In 1903 we had the lowest percentage of violent crime, of course at that time we also hung the most criminals, amazing how that works.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have been to CO multiple times, both for business and pleasure. It is wonderful geography. Don't forget Wyoming, it has a lot to offer for outdoorsmen also.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was born in Colorado and I have no desire to return to the place of my birth.

Perhaps someday but not now. Indiana is my Home.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Guess I will not be taking the family on that Colorado vacation we've been talking about.

We will head to Wyoming or Mt. Rushmore instead.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just saw on Yahoo, that the Gov., says he will sign the bills into law. If he doesn't, they become law automatically, in 10 days..... "good news" ????? the Mag cap., is 15, and they re-wrote it for shotguns.....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No more compromises on my natural rights. We all should call magpul and ask them to come to Central or southern Indiana.
    I will not ever again visit Colorado.
    I hope gun, ammo, and accessory manufacturers boycott these states. Refuse to sell to the law enforcement agencies in these states who enforce those laws as well. If the agency refuses to enforce the laws then hook them up. I hope the citizens make a lot of dems join the unemployment line in Colorado!

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Colorado is beautiful, but Governor Dickenlooper is destroying it, along with all the kalifornians . They leave cali, but they bring the crap with them.

We need to email Gov.Pence , and ask him to talk to Magpul. Indiana could always us more jobs.

Governor Pence: Ask Mike , Mike Pence

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    No more compromises on my natural rights. We all should call magpul and ask them to come to Central or southern Indiana.
    I will not ever again visit Colorado.
    I hope gun, ammo, and accessory manufacturers boycott these states. Refuse to sell to the law enforcement agencies in these states who enforce those laws as well. If the agency refuses to enforce the laws then hook them up. I hope the citizens make a lot of dems join the unemployment line in Colorado!

Why bother the damage is done now, they got elected by the very people that i'm sure support these laws and will probably just vote for them again.

Top Bottom