• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Wonder if the little revision regarding manufacturing putting dates on products will keep Magpul from uprooting?

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    Wonder if the little revision regarding manufacturing putting dates on products will keep Magpul from uprooting?

From what i've read from mag-pul since the legislation was introduced regarding the serial number and manufacture date they were not going to do that either to remain in colorado as it would burden their maufacturing process. I'm curious to hear what mag-pul has to say.

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo

Gordy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Newton Co.
    Barrett has already been date stamping their mags(floor plates) since late last year. I'm sure they saw it coming, being a government contractor and all.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    By the way there were 7 bills total - 5 of them passed. The kill campus carry bill was defeated and the liability bill that would make manufacturers and owners liable should a criminal use them was also defeated.

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    They'd better, or I won't buy their products any more. Of course, we've got to wait and see if the gov actually signs it into law first. I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

As would I. The Gov has stated (on more than one occasion) he will sign the bill into law if it hits his desk.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Just curious why another company just doesnt open up in a gun friendly state and start pumping out mags. Im pretty sure there is enough money in it to make it worth it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Where is that video of the Indiana sheriff showing how ineffective the 'mag change charge' actually is? That would be a great one to send to the people of Colorado.

This is a shame, I've always wanted to visit Colorado because of how beautiful it is, but I will not go there now....

Found it!
    http://youtu.be/qa-joxi63xs

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I spent a summer working in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Frankly you don't need to go to Colorado to enjoy the lifestyle. Also good are Wyoming and Utah.

It will be interesting to see what happens in CO as gun culture departs and the marijuana culture moves in.

Maybe as more of these dolts leave California, we can reoccupy it and defund the bloated state pensions and repeal the law.

The only question is whether all the nudists would find CO agreeable?

Recalls coming? http://www.koaa.com/news/senator-john-morse-facing-recall-effort-over-gun-laws/#_

http://youtu.be/EEfH5bVYCLM

He admits, based on Lincoln, that he doesn't pay attention to popular opinion. Heavens.

Last edited:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Yeah I would like to see someone set up shop in Indiana and just crank out the mags. There just be a lot of regulation involved with the ATF and so forth, has anyone ever looked into this? Right now someone could make an absolute fortune manufacturing mags.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yeah I would like to see someone set up shop in Indiana and just crank out the mags. There just be a lot of regulation involved with the ATF and so forth, has anyone ever looked into this? Right now someone could make an absolute fortune manufacturing mags.

I don't know why there would be any involvement with ATF?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I spent a summer working in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Frankly you don't need to go to Colorado to enjoy the lifestyle. Also good are Wyoming and Utah.

It will be interesting to see what happens in CO as gun culture departs and the marijuana culture moves in.

Maybe as more of these dolts leave California, we can reoccupy it and defund the bloated state pensions and repeal the law.

The only question is whether all the nudists would find CO agreeable?

Recalls coming? Senator John Morse facing recall effort over gun laws | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo |

http://youtu.be/EEfH5bVYCLM

He admits, based on Lincoln, that he doesn't pay attention to popular opinion. Heavens.

I saw this video posted on Facebook it's pretty startling!

Top Bottom