• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I’m confused now you are making my point. LOL
    Generally when there is a merger or acquisition, the current management doesn't make huge decisions like this before weeks before the new management is set to take over.
    Really? A project and team are underway and the current management team has no idea this is coming or when if they maybe heard a rumor. Who was to pull the plug?
    There was no surprise here. This started in May of last year, and was completed April 8th.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I haven't seen anything that said that. They were apparently on course to meet their subscriber goals.

Oh, please. Who was charting that course, Ray Charles?
    If this was the launch the country was clamoring for, why didn't they have 10 million subscribers on day one?
    "We are going to leverage CNN's trust and credibility, the extraordinary integrity of this organization to bring you storytelling". Bwahahahahaha.
    That lever's got to be the shortest stick extant, even shorter than Chris Wallace's shriveled d***!

But I did appreciate what you quoted about CNN combining all its content into one streaming service, etc. I'll be glad to have all of their product in one "location" so I can more easily completely ignore it. :coffee:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh, please. Who was charting that course, Ray Charles?
    If this was the launch the country was clamoring for, why didn't they have 10 million subscribers on day one?
    "We are going to leverage CNN's trust and credibility, the extraordinary integrity of this organization to bring you storytelling". Bwahahahahaha.
    That lever's got to be the shortest stick extant, even shorter than Chris Wallace's shriveled d***!

But I did appreciate what you quoted about CNN combining all its content into one streaming service, etc. I'll be glad to have all of their product in one "location" so I can more easily completely ignore it. :coffee:
    It isn't CNN combining all of their content. It is Warner Bros and Discovery. That is a LOT of stations.

I get everyone hates CNN, but that doesn't change facts. The facts are out there to be seen, if you look beyond the memes.

Here's an article that lists all of the different stuff the new company controls.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It isn't CNN combining all of their content. It is Warner Bros and Discovery. That is a LOT of stations.

I get everyone hates CNN, but that doesn't change facts. The facts are out there to be seen, if you look beyond the memes.

Here's an article that lists all of the different stuff the new company controls.
    Do you think if if it really had gained traction they would have pulled the plug so quickly? I do not. The so called facts are just as much propaganda as the memes…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you think if if it really had gained traction they would have pulled the plug so quickly? I do not. The so called facts are just as much propaganda as the memes…
    Yes I do. It isn't dead. It is only going to be delayed and released as part of a big bundle of content.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?"

Apparently, nobody gives a rat's ***.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter