• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think I can speak for everyone on this, truly shocking. I had such high expectations for this new channel. I mean the regular CNN was doing so well, that you knew there were millions of people out there asking why they couldn't get even more CNN than what they were getting.
    I guess there is a ceiling on the amount of Don Lemon and Brian Stelter the public can take on any given day. ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think I can speak for everyone on this, truly shocking. I had such high expectations for this new channel. I mean the regular CNN was doing so well, that you knew there were millions of people out there asking why they couldn't get even more CNN than what they were getting.
    The truth is that CNN, FOX News, and PMSNBC are all funded by cable TV subscriptions. One of the articles said CNN was free on cable, what a lie. Cable subscribers pay over a dollar per month to CNN, it ain’t free. Please cut cable, starve them all out. Then you can buy what you want.

Cable is defined as any pay TV service including DirectTV, YouTube TV, any service that has CNN is paying them for you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just read on the fool that cable is losing over a million subscribers a quarter, that on quarter loss is a cash loss of a million dollars a month every month for CNN…

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    This will **** off 10’s of people.

That had that many viewers?
    The only ones I can think of who might watch the streaming version of the Cartoon News Network is Obiden and Blottolosi. Circleback won't watch because it confuses her and without twigs and berries heels up has no interest! So who's left to watch?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ironic if true—Fauci to be last guest on CNN+?

(I’m guessing this was intended to be a bit of well deserved mockery of Fauci).

Attachments

• 021C040F-6D96-4B07-BBD0-5CD70F9ED7D3.jpeg
      021C040F-6D96-4B07-BBD0-5CD70F9ED7D3.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 17
    Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I heard a funny line about CNN's tanking viewer numbers recently. I don't recall who said it, but it was something to the effect of, "the only people left watching CNN are CNN employees who aren't currently at work."
    TVs in airports and hotel lobbys.

Top Bottom