• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The latest and greatest in the tin foil hat club is that the Trump administration is going to be shutting down the internet and all cell/landline leading up to Easter in a move to launch an operation to sweep up many involved with the Clintons, Epsteins, etc whom are part of these child rings. The newest uncovered member of the club being Maduro(Venezuela) for his role in the abductions/kidnappings. The TFHC(tin foil hat club) believes the elitists are harvesting a chemical from the heads of children called "adrenochrome" which they make into a drug.

But wait, theres more!

The elitists include but are not limited to: Tom Hanks, Prince William, Madonna, Ellen Degenerous, David Spde, Brad Pitt, Kevin Durant. There are more but won't flood the post. There are more within politics that have made posts regarding testing positive and there is supposedly a coalition as to if they are insulated or being detained by the way in which they make their announcements.

Trump has hinted at Easter being a "special" day so not so much for opening the country back up. So the TFHC is running wild with this.

As for what I've taken notice to locally is the Illinois governor and the mayor of Chicago both referring to the great Chicago fire and how badly the city burned and the citizens remarkably rebuilt it better than ever. Sounds like they either are going halfsies on their speech writer or they want to clean some house. I'm in Munster so I get the Chicago news.

Having this time at home I get to be entertained by all this. Hope this was entertaining for you all.

Very much in line with the info im getting. The wide has been calling ot events before they happen with freaky accuracy. Q

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The latest and greatest in the tin foil hat club is that the Trump administration is going to be shutting down the internet and all cell/landline leading up to Easter in a move to launch an operation to sweep up many involved with the Clintons, Epsteins, etc whom are part of these child rings. The newest uncovered member of the club being Maduro(Venezuela) for his role in the abductions/kidnappings. The TFHC(tin foil hat club) believes the elitists are harvesting a chemical from the heads of children called "adrenochrome" which they make into a drug.

But wait, theres more!

The elitists include but are not limited to: Tom Hanks, Prince William, Madonna, Ellen Degenerous, David Spde, Brad Pitt, Kevin Durant. There are more but won't flood the post. There are more within politics that have made posts regarding testing positive and there is supposedly a coalition as to if they are insulated or being detained by the way in which they make their announcements.

Trump has hinted at Easter being a "special" day so not so much for opening the country back up. So the TFHC is running wild with this.

As for what I've taken notice to locally is the Illinois governor and the mayor of Chicago both referring to the great Chicago fire and how badly the city burned and the citizens remarkably rebuilt it better than ever. Sounds like they either are going halfsies on their speech writer or they want to clean some house. I'm in Munster so I get the Chicago news.

Having this time at home I get to be entertained by all this. Hope this was entertaining for you all.

The same copy pasta has been edited so many times now...

First it was the pedophile elite
    Then it was anti-semites
    Then it was corrupt politicians
    Then it was... you get the idea.

Don't get your hopes up, it's a regularly edited copy pasta from the depths of the internet. The same folks said Tom Hanks was already in prison, odd that he's over corona and back at his house already if that's the case.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://ia801009.us.archive.org/25/items/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.71.6.pdf

6. All photographs or video containing any image of You and the followingindividuals. To the extent You have such photographs and video in their original, native format,please produce them in that format (not a paper copy).a. Ghislaine Maxwell b. Alan Dershowitz c. Jeffrey Epstein d. Andrew Albert Christian Edward, the Duke of York (aka Prince Andrew) e. Ron Eppinger f. Bill Clinton g. Stephen Hawking h. Al Gore i. Any of the individuals identified by You in response to Interrogatory No. 8 an

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    EeRYuoCU0AAJ0ps

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do you think Chuck Schumi is a typo? :)

Funny you say that. Googling that second name results almost zero results for the name per se. Though it does reference a redditor who mentions it was originally Schumer's name on that list but it was revised. I googled a handful of other names I have never heard of. Those other names at least come back with SOMETHING. This smells like an attempt to scrub his name from the record to try to insulate him from the issue. (e.g. so if you google Schumer's name this document doesnt appear in the results)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have seen several items that said Tom Hanks was on the Epstein list, but he isn't on the above list. Is there more than one list?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Funny you say that. Googling that second name results almost zero results for the name per se. Though it does reference a redditor who mentions it was originally Schumer's name on that list but it was revised. I googled a handful of other names I have never heard of. Those other names at least come back with SOMETHING. This smells like an attempt to scrub his name from the record to try to insulate him from the issue. (e.g. so if you google Schumer's name this document doesnt appear in the results)

We're talking google here, so if it wasn't altered it would appear on page 117 of any search

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This list doesn’t imply guilt of diddling 14 year olds. There are many women on that list who most likely had nothing to do with lolita express. So then it’s not anywhere near certain that any male’s name on that list is proof they participated. But I’d bet at least some of them did.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    This list doesn’t imply guilt of diddling 14 year olds. There are many women on that list who most likely had nothing to do with lolita express. So then it’s not anywhere near certain that any male’s name on that list is proof they participated. But I’d bet at least some of them did.

Exactly, and the corollary would be that there could be people involved in Epstein's depravity that never flew on his plane.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The scope of the blackmail operation, for decades, is breath taking and no one will examine whodunnit.

Top Bottom