• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Attendance. Total number in your party coming.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Off-topic for this thread, but I hope your issues get resolved quickly and fully.

I know I will bring my "good" SLR camera to record the day, it deserves more than just a bunch of cellphone pics.
    Thank you for the kind words and I agree that that the topic of the thread shouldn't turn into a sidetrack about me. I just wanted to offer to contribute in any way I can.

That would be cool if you could record the day and if possible, maybe post a few pics for those of us that aren't able to make it. That would be totally dependent on if it would be alright with the family to do so.

Last edited:

DaMousesGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2022
    This is where I'm at. I would very much like to attend the memorial and celebrate the life of our beloved friend CM but I'm unfortunately unable to travel due to my health issues.

If there is any other way, I can contribute please feel free to PM me and let me know and I would gladly do so.
    Someone had mentioned maybe putting a donation jar out at the memorial but we haven’t fully decided on that yet

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    THIS. I get the feeling this is going to be a pretty sizeable celebration. The ability to slap burgers on the grill and go will be a huge help.
    I have nearly 10 years experience as a short order cook, on a commercial grill much like the griddle I plan to bring.
    Cooked the graveyard shift at the Triple XXX restaurant in West Lafayette for inebriated college kids and alumni after the football games.
    I think I can handle a couple hundred Ingo'ers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have nearly 10 years experience as a short order cook, on a commercial grill much like the griddle I plan to bring.
    Cooked the graveyard shift at the Triple XXX restaurant in West Lafayette for inebriated college kids and alumni after the football games.
    you've got my vote

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang Mgderf, if you were working there in 1981 or so, you might have cooked for me! :): I had 15 years of restaurant experience too (as a cook), so I can give you a break if you want. :thumbsup:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I also have a large 120-150ish qt cooler I can bring with ice and drinks.
    Will bring some paper plates and cups and plastic cutlery if needed as well. Let me know.
    I live nearby so can come and help setup.
    Will you need folding tables or anything?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you're up to the task, more power to you. Just offering timesaving advice.

Top Bottom