Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Guy was quoting the Bible at a Pride Parade.

Officers arrested him.

DA dropped the charges, but come on…

It’s sad to see PA become more liberal. Especially that most of the state is still pretty conservative.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like I said in the other thread when this came up...
    That cops other job is wearing a dress and hanging out in the kids section of the library.

Dropped charges, clear 1st Amendment violation. Lawsuit. Some ambulance chasing attorney should be on this like white on rice.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Heaven forbid someone reads the Bible at a pride parade. He had as much right to be there as the rainbowers did.
    As long as he's not shouting and trying to force his beliefs on others, I completely agree. The first amendment should be used in a courteous manner.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I firmly believe that all of the defund police, and the military getting all woke, is just part of the plan to get rid of the old school cops and military, you know, people who took their oath seriously, and would disobey an illegal order to attack their own citizens.

With all of this wonderful diversity and inclusion we have now, I’m sure it’s much easier for the masters to find large groups of underlings to “just follow orders”.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I firmly believe that all of the defund police, and the military getting all woke, is just part of the plan to get rid of the old school cops and military, you know, people who took their oath seriously, and would disobey an illegal order to attack their own citizens.

With all of this wonderful diversity and inclusion we have now, I’m sure it’s much easier for the masters to find large groups of underlings to “just follow orders”.
    100%. The job is dead. Anyone who stays in now beyond the next couple of years as the final nails are put in the coffin, in my opinion, are willingly making themselves agents of the state that will fully send them to enforce unconstitutional laws and edicts, subject them to malicious prosecution, and hang them out to dry when politically expedient. We get the law enforcement we deserve, and we the people did not stand up for law and order (not just LE) over the last three years and are now suffering the consequences with skyrocketing property crime, violence and drug use.

Top Bottom