• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wife told me about the mask thing when I got home from work. I told her to start stocking up heavy again, as lock down won't be far behind. Figure big/social media will scream it into existence about the time kids would be going back to school. This time it will run until the elections.

Look around. IPS is no where near ready fore anything. They have done nothing to prepare. Nothing. We can get no answers to any questions and now we see delays in opening even with the home "E" learning. They have had months to prepare and even been paid.
    Could this be a ploy to give them more time. The system is broken. No one cares. It is rife with Culture/gender hiring and nobody give's 2 ****s about anything.
    We have been taking steps to home school. Screw the system.

The system is broken.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Didn't Holcomb just say less than a week ago there would be NO mask mandates in Indiana?

******* jellyfish spine RINOs.

There is zero evidence supporting mask mandates that is not less than 2 months old. Tells you all you need to know. It's all political, this is about keeping people enraged at and fighting with each other instead of resisting the government.

Just look in here. We are at each others throats.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I'm not wearing an N95 mask. I can't ****ing breathe through those ***damn things.
    I masked up in ONE store in TN this past week, they enforced it, wore a respirator for years on a coke battery, young, fit, no health issues...

I cannot breathe in those damned masks, anyone who thinks nobody has an issue wearing a face covering is blind, selfish or lying.

and everyone needs to look up swine flu vaccine 1974 and see what happened when our gov pushed a speedy vaccine on the population before.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I prefer the theory that they’ve got a history of similar coronaviruses in Asia and have likely built up an immunity.

think of the eeeevil Europeans killing natives with our icky germs.

Interesting, going to need something that backs up that theory.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I prefer the theory that they’ve got a history of similar coronaviruses in Asia and have likely built up an immunity.

think of the eeeevil Europeans killing natives with our icky germs.

Yes this is interesting but seriously, we used to call this the Asian Flu when we started importing from that region. I remember when it 1st became an issue. I also remember the name. So possibly they have a good head start on us in the immunity area. This did come from that direction after all and how the hell did it get loose.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Norway has even less deaths, at 255, but does not mandate masks. Perhaps we should jump to some other pointless correlation like Norway is almost entirely above 60° N Latitude, so the way to beat WuVid is for us all to move out of the temperate zone. Oy! :rolleyes:

I think its the lutefisk.

Not even Coronavirus wants to be in a body with lutefisk.

Maybe kimchi has the effect, but lesser effect.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think its the lutefisk.

Not even Coronavirus wants to be in a body with lutefisk.

Maybe kimchi has the effect, but lesser effect.

The stuff down at the bottom of the barrel, I don't think you would even have to eat it to deter WuVid - just rub it on your skin. Jellied oily fish, ugh

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ooh! Ooh! Both Norway and S Korea don't have Howard Stern! I'll bet that's it, he's a super spreader. And when he's not bent over, he's contagious too
    Crap. I really thought I was onto something with the Bidet. I must admit it’s more likely the lack of Howard Stern.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ooh! Ooh! Both Norway and S Korea don't have Howard Stern! I'll bet that's it, he's a super spreader. And when he's not bent over, he's contagious too
    A lot of times when I get involved in one of your conversations involving causation/correlation I get in over my head and feel overwhelmed by all the smart-guy talking and big words.
    But not this time, I’m keeping up!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'm no longer using stoplights. It's the government's way of trying to tell me what I can do with my own car and I'm not going to be controlled. You are sheep if you use stoplights. Other people aren't my responsibility, they should look out and make sure I'm not coming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's silly. There's a line. And the question here is if mandating masks crosses that line. No one is saying that the line doesn't exist at all, either that government has all authority or no authority. You may place the line somewhere else. But that's you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm no longer using stoplights. It's the government's way of trying to tell me what I can do with my own car and I'm not going to be controlled. You are sheep if you use stoplights. Other people aren't my responsibility, they should look out and make sure I'm not coming.

Are Governors creating stoplight law on their own?

Top Bottom