• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Who here has had someone/anyone grab, touch, tap with a flaslight, rub, pet, grope, fondle, or in anyway make contact intentionaly with your firearm while carrying ?
    If so Who & Why ?
    :patriot:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Who here has had someone/anyone grab, touch, tap with a flaslight, rub, pet, grope, fondle, or in anyway make contact intentionaly with your firearm while carrying ?
    If so Who & Why ?
    :patriot:

I did once many years ago. Gun discharged. Had to get married 3 months later.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    My 6 year old ran his face into my handgun once. Thats the only person who has toched it.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Never, I mostly CC. I OC on Sundays due to depositing the Church's money, and I usually go out to eat. I never had anyone it notice me while OC'ing.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can't say that has ever happened, but it would be just as offensive as someone grabbing or touching my "gun".

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Nope. I have had one friend pretend like he was going to reach for it, and I grabbed his arm and gave it a good twist. I made it very clear that it was a stupid move, because my first instinct was to turn and punch, but I knew who it was. I still probably should have.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If my wife and I are heading up into the city with family, my sister used to occasionally pat my side to see if I'm carrying. Now, she does not bother since she knows that where ever I am outside of school functions, I'm carrying and she does not need to check.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    No gun yet, but my girlfriend and I carry knives with us, usually both M-Techs, or fairly decent sized knives. We were visiting her parents just today as a matter of fact, and her little brother, 15, thought he would try to be a bad@$$ and grabbed for my girlfriend's knife. She turned and elbowed him in the chest and spun him around as I came up with my knife in hand and rested the dull edge against his neck. Only thing she had to say about that was "I could have killed you and gotten away with it, don't do it again."

Pretty amusing, the look on his face, but we DID sit him down afterwards and go through all the "common sense" rules of guns and knives.

Lesson learned.

Top Bottom