Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mask v No Mask
    OC v CC
    9mm v .45
    Glock v a real gun

U guize 'll argue bout nothin' al dae lung.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    vWKuz9H.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    None.

I rucked all day yesterday, without mask but when I went into store I was wearing mask and Glock M43X in Kenai chest rig. No one batted an eye.

Be advised, unlike the Southern states, Indiana has no statute prohibiting wearing a mask while carrying a gun.

We simply have no dress code, so carry on, but wear pants, wear your mask to help others! Remember, in a Global Pandemic, it's not just about you and you alone.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    I was at Upland Brewery in ft. square yesterday and a guy in a Jacksonville Jaguars jersey, surgical mask, and open carrying a glock walked in. I thought it was odd but I think he was a cop that walks a beat( is that even a thing anymore?) in ft square because the bartenders all knew him, he walked in and talked to them briefly, almost like he was checking up, then walked out like he was going somewhere else.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    You too? I went to my bank with my mask on and was open carrying my Punisher Operator 1911 10mm +P. I had to stand in line for quite a long time, so when I got up to the teller, I asked what the holdup was. She got this weird look on her face and just gave me a bag of money before I was able to even finish my withdrawl slip. I've never been given my cash in a bag before, must be a Covid thing.

Anyway, when I got home I found out that they gave me more than I wanted and some idiot spilled some ink or something in the bag. I'm going back tomorrow to complain. Will probably open carry my Shockwave, I haven't had it out of my safe in a while and it needs some fresh air.
    I haven’t had a lot of reason to laugh lately but had a good laugh over that one! Thanks.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I carry a Sig, and have never had a problem carrying. Its the poor Glock carriers that tend to have the problems. Its probably those 33 round mags they open carry...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Walking down Main Street in our business downtown Sunday morning inspecting our building for protest damage.
    • Mask
    • Open Carry
    • Can of Spray Paint

Had two patrol cars drive by and they didn’t even slow down.

Hint: black auto undercoating will cover graffiti in a single coat, even a large F12 tag on our dumpster.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    LaPorte
    I find it difficult whether people are wearing masks to protect themselves or to disguise themselves. I am in Condition Orange a whole lot more now. Fortunately, I retired on May 16th, just prior to the tragedy in Minneapolis. My wife sleeps better now. So do I, but I still carry when I leave the home.

Top Bottom