But I thought only the POLICE were worthy of packing heat.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Here is the Alert as we're driving on I-5.

photo15ek.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Looks like they're just shooting wildly at anything that moves. Add more to the random shootings. Sheesh!

This is unbelievable. These are the highly trained folks that some would want our teachers and administrators immolating; the ones that would keep cool in a stressful situation...this ought to put a fresh perspective on that canard.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Amending my last: Looks like the manifesto releasing now has scrubbed all the AWB / Movie star BS. Not clear now whether the one with AWB speech was doctored to push anti-gun agenda, or modified to remove it. Likely the former. All that's clear at this point is we don't know.

Part of manifesto with threat..... 50 cal.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD's and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba'ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50's so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
    Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP's. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

Link to manifesto:

Dorner Manifesto - LAPD Blue Line - Pastebin.com

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Massive Manhunt on for Fired LAPD Officer Suspected of Killing Spree: Shooting a Couple and Ambushing Two Cops | Video | TheBlaze.com

Don't YOU want people like this to be armed while you are not?

To be clear, the lunatic was fired, but he was like this BEFORE he was fired. That's WHY he was fired.

I read his manifesto and in it he refuted claims of being a bully and challenged the media to research is records of his schools and such........

In any event reading parts of the manifesto he is one pissed off sob!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I read his manifesto and in it he refuted claims of being a bully and challenged the media to research is records of his schools and such........

In any event reading parts of the manifesto he is one pissed off sob!

This is unbelievable. These are the highly trained folks that some would want our teachers and administrators imitating (not immolating); the ones that would keep cool in a stressful situation...this ought to put a fresh perspective on that canard.

FTFY. I read down to the part about AWB where he ceased to make sense and skimmed the personal stuff after that. He definitely has some issues. Unabomber he ain't. He's right in their face hollerin "BRING IT!" If the stories about his fellow officers are true he could be doin some good puttin th fear o' God in a few of them. Now if they don't get all twitchy and shoot some more paper girls this could be entertaining for a couple of days. Bet the officers wives don't think so right now, tho'.

Top Bottom