Texas

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    UNREAL!!!

From the article and this is not the entire list.

FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS: A Comprehensive List

GENERAL WELFARE COSTS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS:

Free hotel rooms at $150+ a day.

Three meals a day at $64 per person per diem.

Free on-site medical & dental services (including condoms).

Special diet for Ramadan.

Free same-day dry cleaning w/free pick up & delivery.

Free housekeeping twice a week.

Free cell phones, chargers/charging ports.

Free tablets, IPads.

Free clothing, new & used.

Everyone got new free winter coat, gloves and shoes.

Free toiletries (tooth paste, deodorant, special “ethnic” shampoos, skin cream, aspirin, tooth brushes, feminine products).

“FOR THE CHILDREN”:

Free diapers, wipes, diaper pails, cribs, bassinets, playpens, baby bottles, baby formulas, free car seats, free new mother bags, playrooms for young illegals w/free toys & books which must be replaced often because of destruction.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Now this is what the strategy needs to shift too:

Every GOP Governor needs to send every illegal alien to one city only- Washington D.C.

Biden has let in millions of illegals. Send them all to one place. Make Washington DC collapse. Overwhelm Washington DC. Surround the White House with illegals. Surround the Capitol Building with illegals. Surround the Supreme Court with illegals. Surround the neighborhoods of key Senators and Congressman. Surround the neighborhoods of Supreme Court justices. Surround the schools of the spoiled-brat children of Senators and Congressmen. Surround the fancy restaurants where Congressmen meet for lunch with lobbyists.

Make Congressmen step over hordes of illegals to walk into Congress each day.

Make Senators step over hordes of illegals to get into their Senate chambers.

Make Supreme Court Justices step over hordes of illegals to get into the Supreme Court.

Surround the White House- make it difficult for Biden’s motorcade to get in, or out.

Surround Obama’s DC mansion- make it impossible to get in and out of Obama’s neighborhood.

Make the spouses of Senators and Congressmen step over dangerous illegals to get into their favorite supermarkets, hair salons, nail salons, gyms, department stores.

Make the children of the most powerful leaders in DC step over illegals to get into their fancy private schools.

Overwhelm Washington DC until it’s one gigantic gridlock with illegals.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    You lost me when you said to bring the family, Wife or Husband or Children into the fray. That’s not something thats in me. If I have a problem with someone, I’m gonna take it up with that individual. Never would I involve someone else’s family. That’s pure cowardice in my opinion. Put yourself in the position of who ever you oppose, now if that opponent did something to harm your significant other or your children, what would you do?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You lost me when you said to bring the family, Wife or Husband or Children into the fray. That’s not something thats in me. If I have a problem with someone, I’m gonna take it up with that individual. Never would I involve someone else’s family. That’s pure cowardice in my opinion. Put yourself in the position of who ever you oppose, now if that opponent did something to harm your significant other or your children, what would you do?
    If you mean based on this:

Make the spouses of Senators and Congressmen step over dangerous illegals to get into their favorite supermarkets, hair salons, nail salons, gyms, department stores.

Make the children of the most powerful leaders in DC step over illegals to get into their fancy private schools.

I am all for it. We are in a war, what they are doing to your family is unfathomable just a few years ago. Just look at what they are doing to kids in schools. The safety of communities…

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana

Has anyone seen or discussed what's going on in our own state? Seymour, IN...

Do some searching on Jim's page...

Seymour City Council is Republican controlled with a Republican Mayor (Worthless Rinos and Neocons)... You have to wonder what incentives might be being offered to allow the dumping of illegal immigrants into a small place like Seymour.. Does the area have some Major Distribution Centers being build needing cheap labor to fill the jobs? I'm not against people coming here to work but done legally.. Tyson is a good example of what will happen when you allow a mass flood of Illegal immigration to the USA.. Sad to see this happening there.. The peoples taxes will be used to take care of the Criminal Aliens while the tax payer gets screwed like always..

Update.. Yep! Seymour is in the process of being developed with distribution centers and needing to grow the area with people to fill the jobs with cheap labor which includes Michigan City and Warsaw.
    "MORE INFORMATION BELOW"

Last edited:

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Read up to help you understand more of what is happening in Indiana with the dumping of Illegal aliens into areas of our State. Indiana is run by Rinos and Neocons and are responsible for the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.. When you have the "The Indiana Economic Development Corporation" https://www.iedc.in.gov/ who works with the WEF.. You get what's happening in Seymour Plus everywhere you see these mega distribution centers popping up.. I'm sure all those town council members involved with this happening in our communities like Seymour, Brownsburg, Lebanon, Clayton, and the other place are going to get hired on to some of these places and getting paid some six digit salaries in the near future.. Indiana will be turning blue in the next decade do to greedy Rinos if people don't get vocal and speak up to this massive growth taking place in our State.This State will turn into a GIANT Distribution Center with Wind Farms in every County of the State.. Much of it going to foreign Companies and jobs filled with people coming here illegally..

Last edited:

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This is from the https://seymourcity.com/

Developing new neighborhoods.
    Preparing workers for new and better jobs.
    Creating an immigrant welcome and resource center.
    Building an indoor recreation center.

Those and other projects large and small make up the Burkart Opportunity Zone Agenda, unveiled this week as the Seymour Brookings Institution-LISC Study team wrapped up more than 10 months of convening, planning, and mapping out community needs.

The Inclusive Economic Development Agenda for Seymour offers a road map aimed at turning many of those plans into a reality over the next three years.

Seymour joined Warsaw and Michigan City at the invitation of the Indiana Economic Development Corp. in working with Brookings and the Local Initiatives Support Corp. to develop place-based strategies to span gaps in health, wealth and opportunity.

The Seymour team, comprised of a broad range of people across the community, developed a game plan for improvements in what is called the Burkart Opportunity Zone, an area running along Burkart Boulevard and encompassing the East Side Industrial Park on the northeast side to Freeman Municipal Airport to the southwest and spaces in between.

Proposals include training the local workforce and adding workforce housing; connecting people to work and play; improving affordable housing options and expanding housing options for a growing population; and creating new places and spaces for recreation and socializing.

Agenda action tasks

• Enhance career pathways and build small businesses: Train existing workers for advancement and encourage small business growth through entrepreneur support.
    • Welcome new immigrants: Develop an immigrant welcome or resource center, strengthen multi-lingual communications and create a community space on the south side.
    • Connect people to work and play: Fill in the gaps and expand the city’s trail system and create a new master plan for parks.
    • Improve affordable living options: Improve residential and apartment conditions and develop new, affordable train-side communities.
    • Expand housing options for a growing population: Create what is tentatively called Freeman Village, a new neighborhood, and support first-time homebuyers.
    • Create new places for recreation and socializing: Build a new indoor recreation facility and cultivate third-places through creative place making.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom