• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    Todd Young loves progressive liberals and open borders. He’s a Marine like that. So Semper Fi of him. Oh and he doesn’t like Trump either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We're all the descendents of illegal immigrants who moved here and displaced the people already living here.

Which, given that as historical precedent, is probably a good reason to be against illegal immigration.
    At the time most of those immigrants moved here, they couldn't be illegals as there were no laws against immigration

Not sure even the tribes had 'laws' governing anything beyond what they saw as their own territory

Reactions: KLB

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They need to document the crimes committed by those the government has secretly shipped all over the country against the inevitable time when crimes are committed by someone moved by Abbott and an attempt is made to lay that at conservative politicians door. Have the ammunition demonstrating FedGov has done far worse, as well as that FedGov won't let anyone restrict the flow that was overwhelming border states ready to hand at outlets unafraid to publish it

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Once a new conservative president is put in office I fully support forcing every registered democrat to house 4 illegal immigrants until their forced deportation is arranged. If a democrat citizen refuses, then their assets will be used to defer the costs of illegals still here. Just use existing asset forfeiture laws to take what we need.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Once a new conservative president is put in office I fully support forcing every registered democrat to house 4 illegal immigrants until their forced deportation is arranged. If a democrat citizen refuses, then their assets will be used to defer the costs of illegals still here. Just use existing asset forfeiture laws to take what we need.
    That will only hurt the people without the resources to tie it up in court. Remember what happened when illegals were bussed to Martha's Vineyard. The people truly making the decisions to destroy America are confident in their ability to sidestep the consequences, and they're not wrong

I'm for getting to the 'I was only following orders' classes, but I'd rather see the punishment be top down

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    That will only hurt the people without the resources to tie it up in court. Remember what happened when illegals were bussed to Martha's Vineyard. The people truly making the decisions to destroy America are confident in their ability to sidestep the consequences, and they're not wrong

I'm for getting to the 'I was only following orders' classes, but I'd rather see the punishment be top down
    Enough of the lower class pay the price and the martha vineyard types will be seen being drug from their homes by their ankles.

Top Bottom