WTS: Bushnell Surveillance Cam Low Glow (20 LED IR)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    This thing is weatherproof and still, not once yet has it been used outdoors! Heck, I think indoors, it's been used 2 maybe 3 times...well, as much as a device that takes pictures and videos in the dark...while being still ;)

Perfect working order, and pristine condition, not once mounted but its mounting holes. As a bonus, I'll throw in 4 rechargeable AA batteries (it takes 4 AAs) a battery charger for said rechargeable batteries and...an upgraded capacity SDHC card of 8GB. The stock card was a 2GB. The data cable will be included as well of course. No CD or software is needed, you can find the manual on Bushnells site or I can find it for your viewing.

This thing is waterproof, weatherproof, and just plain awesome and it'd make a great gift or tool for your own uses!

I'm asking $100 for the package and am only semi-flexible on the price. You can reach me at 317-440-4073, email me at g19smitty@aol.com or PM here.

Stay warm out there fella's!

Bushnell's Product Link:

http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/outdoor-technology/surveillance-camera#

Pics:
    i+mgur: the simple
    image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

Last edited:

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Bump with an early Christmas price drop! Now asking only 70 bucks! Find this model cheaper, and I'll price match and discount another 5 bucks. Double dog dare ya' ;)

Top Bottom