• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bud has moved closer to toilet water than beer since sold. They lost a lot of business around here.
    Same thing happened to Miller back in the early 70's. Screwed with the product for profit and lost a lot of steady customers.

I do not drink a lot these days but the search for something else to enjoy sucks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I never was a Bud guy. When I'm in a "very thirsty" mood, I'll down some Miller Lites. I do enjoy Stella & Pilsner Urquell at times, and Oberan other times...loves me some 3 Floyds (only minutes from the house!) and South Shore Brewery in Michigan City makes the best Scottish Ale that I have tasted from a micro brew.

With that being said...how do we know the politics and 2nd Amendment feelings of these breweries that we are offering as alternatives?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I find it distasteful - the "beer" and his letter.

Mr. Busch certainly does not speak for NRA members. I feel the NRA speaks for us and is not "...disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Bud=barf, Miller=headache, Coors=usual go to, Chimay=when wallet is heavy, Fat Tire/Sam Adams=when I'm out at a restaurant, Tommy Knocker Brewery's Jack Whacker=the fountain of youth/holy grail/gooze in your undies of wheat ales (and it's in Colorodo :().

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Hey I'll tell you what, if you only have 15 bucks in your pocket and you need beer for the week, you can buy a 30 case on Hamms and get change back.;)

It aint great but its beer damn it.
    there's a store near me that occasionally sells a 30 pack for $8.88. for $.30/can, i can't turn it down.

Top Bottom