• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There seems to be nothing concrete as to why Tucker was fired. These are the best reasons I can find.

The Murdocks want to sell fox and potential buyers don’t want Tucker. Remember they just fired the top weekend anchor, Bongino, also.

People in power are pizzed about Tucker’s coverage of J6. Remember Paul Ryan, he is the Murdock boys advisor about their audience, and he hates Trump and anyone that likes Trump.

Tucker was beginning to call out the vaccines. Remember James OKeefe was fired by his board after exposing Pfizer.

Tucker was getting close to uncovering the deep state and their co-conspirators Ukraine funding corruption and the military industrial complex pushing us to world war three.

What others can we add to the speculation?
    Just one tweak that I could see: Tucker began calling out the vaccines shortly after they hit the market.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    There seems to be nothing concrete as to why Tucker was fired. These are the best reasons I can find.

The Murdocks want to sell fox and potential buyers don’t want Tucker. Remember they just fired the top weekend anchor, Bongino, also.

People in power are pizzed about Tucker’s coverage of J6. Remember Paul Ryan, he is the Murdock boys advisor about their audience, and he hates Trump and anyone that likes Trump.

Tucker was beginning to call out the vaccines. Remember James OKeefe was fired by his board after exposing Pfizer.

Tucker was getting close to uncovering the deep state and their co-conspirators Ukraine funding corruption and the military industrial complex pushing us to world war three.

Well, they have an upcoming election to rig, and loud sarcastic voices with large audiences get in the way. If Brandon is bent on taking another lap, the crews need to stack everything they can in their favor. ...AND all of the above.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Doug in exile said if they fired Tucker over the $700 million dominion lawsuit they just lost another $700 million in stock… lol. I think they got rid of Tucker for other reasons but gotta have an excuse I guess.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The military industrial machine is happy…

'We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,' said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.

'Good riddance,' said a second DoD official.

Asked to respond to the news that DoD officials are pleased by his departure from Fox, Carlson responded by text message: 'Ha! I’m sure.' He declined to comment further.

Carlson 'made a mockery' of the free press and 'repeatedly cherry-picked department policies and used them to destroy DoD as an institution,' said the first senior DoD official.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I think there a possibility that he was too expensive to keep, with contract negotiations going on between fox and the carriers.
    Just what I’ve heard, I should ask him for a source.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

'We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,' said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.

Asked to respond to the news that DoD officials are pleased by his departure from Fox, Carlson responded by text message: 'Ha! I’m sure.' He declined to comment further.

Carlson 'made a mockery' of the free press and 'repeatedly cherry-picked department policies and used them to destroy DoD as an institution,' said the first senior DoD official.

Nobody in government likes the 1A.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think the DoD themselves have done plenty to destroy their institution with their woke policies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

A good example of why I don't go fawning all over some person simply because they are or were in the military.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom