• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The leftist take…

That bitch is crazy. WTF would she know about “American Democracy”? And she spent not one jot or tittle acknowledging the bath Fox News took in the stock market, because that fact blows apart her thesis that Carlson’s firing was all about money.

There are a couple of potential law suites. The woman who claims to have been harassed. That’s a setup. Carlson hasn’t spent any time in the office since covid hit. He’s 100% WFH. How is he directing his staff to be “toxic”?

And Ray Epps? Bring that lawsuit bitch. And please televise THAT cross examination. I want to see him explain on national TV to an adversarial well paid army of attorneys, where he got the bullhorn he was shouting through, commanding the crowd that “we have to enter the capital!” Why was it so important to him to buy his own bullhorn for this? He must have really, REALLY, wanted people to go into the capitol.

Yeah, so please do sue fox news and Tucker Carlson. And please televise it. I want to hear that lying ********ers explanation. And show us the receipt for that bullhorn.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From what I saw of it that Ray Epps "interview" was a bull**** deceptive puff piece using only clips of him at J6 designed to show him in the best light. They conveniently left out the ones where he clearly appeared to be inciting. They didn't question him about those clips and ask him to explain them.

People like TC and others were asking the question about why others were charged, and Epps wasn't? That's what a good journalist is supposed to do.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s a question critical thinkers should naturally ask. I’ve heard people say, well Epps didn’t actually go into the Capitol. So that’s why he didn’t get arrested. Other people were arrested and charged who didn’t go into the Capitol either. They had bullhorns. They weren’t telling people to go in. Epps was. It’s inconsistent AF. They arrested a lot of people for doing less. That begs for a better explanation.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    From what I saw of it that Ray Epps "interview" was a bull**** deceptive puff piece using only clips of him at J6 designed to show him in the best light. They conveniently left out the ones where he clearly appeared to be inciting. They didn't question him about those clips and ask him to explain them.

People like TC and others were asking the question about why others were charged, and Epps wasn't? That's what a good journalist is supposed to do.

And believe Ray is still working for the FBI and others thus his lawsuit “my life is ruined.” What a prixy.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Doug in exile had some interesting info. In a nutshell, Murdoch doesn’t like God talk. Tucker weekend of his firing was talking in his speech, God talk and praying for our country. Murdoch fiancée likes Tucker and at a meeting they both were God talking in front of him. The fiancée broke up with Murdock and is huge fan of Tucker….Murdoch in his old insanity mind fired Tucker to get back at her? Sound insane but it’s an insane and backwards world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They had a segment this morning on Today. She said the rating for Tucker's time was down more than half.
    I think the explanation that it’s all about the money has pretty much fallen apart. I do believe in the adage, “follow the money.” But it doesn’t explain everything. I’ve heard at least a half-dozen explanations for TC’s firing. The ines that don’t make sense are the ones that are money driven. Fox lost bug in the stick market and the ratings. It cost money to fire him. Ain’t no future lawsuits avoided gonna pay that off. The girlfriend thing, the lambasting of pharma and the powers that be, Ukraine proxy war with Russia. Those are way more believable.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't know if this has been posted yet. But take 36 minutes and watch his full address at Heritage. The reference to religion is apparently what got Rupert upset... :scratch:

:patriot::ingo:

I was listening to Glenn Beck's show yesterday and he addressed this. He opened up some about his time at Fox. He was told (by Rupert) to not mention God after some show he did. A time later he was called in the office and was reprimanded again because he mentioned God again--a lot. The big man didn't like it and made sure Beck knew it.

Was this the reason for TC being fired? We don't know. Could be a component of it though.

Fox News is poison. Stop consuming it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's TC asking the kind of questions that other "journalists" avoided. Epps is even on camara admitting that he "will probably get arrested for saying this but I'm going to say it anyway. We need to go into the Capitol." Now clearly, he knew that what he was doing was something that he could be arrested for, all the while encouraging others to do things that could get them arrested for as well.

Now If that isn't evidence of incitement to enter the Capitol where he even admitted that it was basically what he was doing then IDK what is. But yet he doesn't get arrested and charged with doing so. Hmmmm... Trump never encouraged anyone to actually enter into the Captol like Epps did, but they want to go after Trump as if he did.

How come the so-called "journalists" or the J6 sham committee were not asking the same questions?

How come it appeared that Epps was being shielded from prosecution? Why wasn't he prosecuted in light of all of the video evidence? Could it be that Epps was possibly an FBI asset that was sent in to mull about the crowd and try to incite them?

That's what TC wanted to know the answers to and rightfully so.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There seems to be nothing concrete as to why Tucker was fired. These are the best reasons I can find.

The Murdocks want to sell fox and potential buyers don’t want Tucker. Remember they just fired the top weekend anchor, Bongino, also.

People in power are pizzed about Tucker’s coverage of J6. Remember Paul Ryan, he is the Murdock boys advisor about their audience, and he hates Trump and anyone that likes Trump.

Tucker was beginning to call out the vaccines. Remember James OKeefe was fired by his board after exposing Pfizer.

Tucker was getting close to uncovering the deep state and their co-conspirators Ukraine funding corruption and the military industrial complex pushing us to world war three.

What others can we add to the speculation?
    Cannot edit any longer. Grrrr…

Adding this:

Doug in exile had some interesting info. In a nutshell, Murdoch doesn’t like God talk. Tucker weekend of his firing was talking in his speech, God talk and praying for our country. Murdoch fiancée likes Tucker and at a meeting they both were God talking in front of him. The fiancée broke up with Murdock and is huge fan of Tucker….Murdoch in his old insanity mind fired Tucker to get back at her? Sound insane but it’s an insane and backwards world.

That is the funniest one and in this bizzaro world…

Top Bottom