• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

If true, this will be bad for FNC. Lawrence Jones has good enough content to watch, but he is bland as hell to listen to.

This will be a failure in FNC's top time slot. Doesn't bode well for the network.

:twocents:

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The more I have considered the possibilities, the more I think it may have been nothing less than a desire to silence Carlson through 2024.

If he had continued with his past behaviors, January 6th, COVID-19 related disclosures, and vaccine related injury / efficacy focused shows were almost certainly going to be commonplace.

All of these topics are anathema to the Communist Party of the United States (AKA Democratic Party) and the uni-party. They also target some of the largest benefactors of these two groups, big pharma, the security / intelligence bureaucracy, and the military / technology industrial complex. None of those topics are things these communities want questioned or discussed, and he has been focused on them.

If these groups were able and willing to kill the Hunter Biden laptop story, what would lead anyone to believe they wouldn't silence Carlson? All they need to do is keep him tied to his contract. Some how the Murdoch's 's will be made whole.

I've noticed Gabbard has not published content in a while as well. This has also made me wonder what happened with her channel after the initial appearance of an epiphany. She posted some good BoR focused content. Content that might get some sheeple thinking. That can't be allowed.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The more I have considered the possibilities, the more I think it may have been nothing less than a desire to silence Carlson through 2024.

If he had continued with his past behaviors, January 6th, COVID-19 related disclosures, and vaccine related injury / efficacy focused shows were almost certainly going to be commonplace.

All of these topics are anathema to the Communist Party of the United States (AKA Democratic Party) and the uni-party. The also target some of the largest benefactors of these two groups, big pharma and the military / technology industrial complex
    There's a banwave under way over at Youtube, too. Crowder is gone, or at least completely defanged. Some other people I can't remember got the plug pulled recently.

It always follows election cycles. They're getting out ahead and silencing all the people who will speak up when the real whopper lies come next year.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    While I think that Jones is a likable enough sort I also feel as well that he won't have the same hard-hitting impact and the personality to pull it off especially being neutered by Fox that will generate anything even remotely close to what made a vast number of viewers want to tune in to TC for in that or any other time slot. He just doesn't have that appeal for me either.

I'm sure TCs viewers as well as I wanted edgy hard-hitting content from TC. That's gone from Fox now. LJ just ain't gonna cut it. I'll wait for the time when TC can break free from Fox's contractual grip and tune into wherever he lands instead. I'm not a fanatical TC follower but I do like his content and his personality in the way he delivers it whenever I was able to tune in.

I'm not like. "Hey I want to tune in to see what LJ has to say." No thanks. I'm with Expat and GFGT. on this one. Meh is right.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There's a banwave under way over at Youtube, too. Crowder is gone, or at least completely defanged. Some other people I can't remember got the plug pulled recently.

It always follows election cycles. They're getting out ahead and silencing all the people who will speak up when the real whopper lies come next year.

This is a real oportunity for Musk with Twitter. I'm sure he sees it...

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So the theory is, Fox signed Carlson to a four year contract in early 2021, and gave him a show in their top spot in prime time just so they could then kick him off the air to keep him from having a show leading into the election in 2024?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So the theory is, Fox signed Carlson to a four year contract in early 2021, and gave him a show in their top spot in prime time just so they could then kick him off the air to keep him from having a show leading into the election in 2024?
    I haven't heard that theory.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I haven't heard that theory.
    Isn't that basically what this says?

All of these topics are anathema to the Communist Party of the United States (AKA Democratic Party) and the uni-party. They also target some of the largest benefactors of these two groups, big pharma, the security / intelligence bureaucracy, and the military / technology industrial complex. None of those topics are things these communities want questioned or discussed, and he has been focused on them.

If these groups were able and willing to kill the Hunter Biden laptop story, what would lead anyone to believe they wouldn't silence Carlson? All they need to do is keep him tied to his contract. Some how the Murdoch's 's will be made whole.

I've noticed Gabbard has not published content in a while as well. This has also made me wonder what happened with her channel after the initial appearance of an epiphany. She posted some good BoR focused content. Content that might get some sheeple thinking. That can't be allowed.
    And this?
    Seems what Megyn said may be true. Looks like Fox may be trying to sideline TC through the 2024 election.

Breitbart’s inside sources:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While I think that Jones is a likable enough sort I also feel as well that he won't have the same hard-hitting impact and the personality to pull it off especially being neutered by Fox that will generate anything even remotely close to what made a vast number of viewers want to tune in to TC for in that or any other time slot. He just doesn't have that appeal for me either.

I'm sure TCs viewers as well as I wanted edgy hard-hitting content from TC. That's gone from Fox now. LJ just ain't gonna cut it. I'll wait for the time when TC can break free from Fox's contractual grip and tune into wherever he lands instead. I'm not a fanatical TC follower but I do like his content and his personality in the way he delivered it whenever I was able to tune in.

I'm not like. "Hey I want to tune in to see what LJ has to say." No thanks. I'm with Expat and GFGT. on this one. Meh is right.
    I skimmed this one fast at first. I thought that said you came here to see what Expat and I had to say. I was going to need a bigger hat.

I’m ok now. A little disappointed…but I don’t need to go hat shopping.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is a real oportunity for Musk with Twitter. I'm sure he sees it...

Depends on how much Twitter advertising comes through Google's network versus being handled by themselves. Because it won't take long down this path for Google to retaliate by cutting Twitter out of their ad network altogether.

Top Bottom