BRADIS holiday hours & After Christmas Sale!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My younger brother is coming up to Indy tomorrow so I can take him to get his first handgun (got his license last month). He is really hoping you will have a couple compact RIA 1911's in stock, as he seems dead set on getting one.

I'm hoping you still have a few circle ten AK47 mags in stock. :)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    looking for a safariland holster, model # 6325-383-411 and/or 6325-3832-411. let me know....for a G21

None on hand. IIRC, you had me look for one awhile back, and none of our distributors carried those particular models. I can try calling around again after the 1st if you want.

I need a pink rifle case for a cricket, tried to call but duh... not twelve O'clock yet.
    Think you may have one?

Nope, sorry.

He is really hoping you will have a couple compact RIA 1911's in stock, as he seems dead set on getting one.

I'm hoping you still have a few circle ten AK47 mags in stock. :)

Still have both; see you tomorrow!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    What's the price on a new S&W 15-22 rifle during the sale? What SKU #s do you have in stock? Midwest Gun Exchange currently has the SW811033 for $379 currently. Not sure if you are competitive on that, and what current pricing on the MOE (811034) is.

Last edited:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Dec 4, 2010
    Saigas on sale? I'll see you tomorrow either way.
    I have a friend looking for a Ruger SR9, Kel-Tech SU16C and/or Ruger LCP. Do you carry any of these?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    None on hand. IIRC, you had me look for one awhile back, and none of our distributors carried those particular models. I can try calling around again after the 1st if you want.

Nope, sorry.

Still have both; see you tomorrow!
    apparently, you have a better memory than I do, cuz I completely forgot......but yes please call around after the 1st. PM the price for both, plz

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Saigas on sale? I'll see you tomorrow either way.
    I have a friend looking for a Ruger SR9, Kel-Tech SU16C and/or Ruger LCP. Do you carry any of these?

Saigas and all other firearms are 5 to 15% off; exact percentage depends on the individual make/model and in some cases how long that particular gun has been in stock. We have SR9s new and used and SR9Cs new, as well as SU-16A and C models. No LCPs; those sold out before Christmas.

lane440

Marksman
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    any one make it to bradis today ? I went @ 12:00 they were packed just picked up a scope and some scope mounts priced ok , I was looking at some of the gun prices the ones i noticed had gone up since i was in there two weeks ago but they still have good prices.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's the proverbial "too many to list". ;) Pretty much everything will be on sale to some degree.

May get a chance to slide by there Mon evening.
    Looking for some Fed Premium SD ammo for testing. Always looking for another stainless Kimber.

WBE3

Plinker
    Aug 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'm coming home from a Christmas visit with family. I've never been to Bradis, but have heard so much about the store, I think I need to stop by and see for myself what the store has to offer. How far off of 465 is the store?

spainy79

Master
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    It was busy today when I was in there (between 2-3pm). I got a Saiga 12 though and can't wait to put some shells through it.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Dec 4, 2010
    Good deals to be had for sure! I walked away with a .223 Saiga with the sometimes coveted dimples. I am surprised I was not arrested for walking out with the price I paid. Thanks Bradis, and good dealing with you despite what Don's Guns thinks!

firehawk1

Master
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I was in there late this morning. I looked at the Ruger 77/44 they had with a scope on it. I WANTED it, but I knew right now my wife would have shot me with it :D if I had brought it home. Guess I'm a wuss. Oh well, maybe this spring.....:yesway:

indywiseguy

Plinker
    Jan 1, 2010
    Made it in today. Only bought ammo though.

Just for comparison, Bradis II 200rd Federal .40 S&W ~$50 ($55 regular with 10% off sale). Stopped by Gander Mountain afterwards to spend some Christmas gift certificates and their Federal .40 S&W was $19.99 per 50 rds! Hmmm.... $80 versus $50. You tell me which one is the small locally owned shop???

Bradis you guys rock!!! :rockwoot:

Also, very good to meet Shooter 521 today and Dorky D, who happened to be there at the same time I was... looks like he made a better purchase than me though!

Top Bottom