• ...and so much more!
  • IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    You mean Martinsville? :)

Imma try to sneak in at like 7:30 before the crowd arrives. I have a friend who wants to sight in a 30-30 to use for a depravation permit. Hopefully we'll be clean gone before the shoot -- got family to get back to!

Good luck at the shoot!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'll be there that early as well. I'm taking a new shooting for the bowling pins so we are gonna warm up the 22/45, plus a few other toy. :D

You mean Martinsville? :)

Imma try to sneak in at like 7:30 before the crowd arrives. I have a friend who wants to sight in a 30-30 to use for a depravation permit. Hopefully we'll be clean gone before the shoot -- got family to get back to!

Good luck at the shoot!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I plan to be there Plus I have a club buy of Remington small rifle primers that I'm going to bring for $37 apiece. These are of course for shooters who need them to keep shooting this summer.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I had a good time at the shoot today. Little rusty from not shooting for the past 6-months. I need to start stockpiling more 'sissy' 9mm, so I can do this more often.

Anyone from today's match going to FNS next week?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'd love to go... but, here lately the wife is not getting home from work in time for me to go...:crying:

I had a good time today as well. Though, I was a bit surprised at the steam bath we had outside!

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Didn't realize so many INGO members were going to be there. I was the guy with the IU hat who joined late (from the Rifle range) and left early (to get home to the family!) :) Everyone I met was friendly and fun to talk with -- wish I had put more names with faces!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I had a good time at the shoot today. Little rusty from not shooting for the past 6-months. I need to start stockpiling more 'sissy' 9mm, so I can do this more often.

Anyone from today's match going to FNS next week?

LOL, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about the 9mm comment.

We had a good time today, Looking forward to the next one,

I think I might drag out my 45 next time although the 40 short and weak seems to knock down the pins pretty good

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    LOL, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about the 9mm comment.

We had a good time today, Looking forward to the next one,

I think I might drag out my 45 next time although the 40 short and weak seems to knock down the pins pretty good

Might be different if they decide to use the steel tables. Using the 2X6's is much easier to set up and much easier to have multiple pins fall from a single shot.

Any day shooting is a good day....lol

Top Bottom