www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just stating the obvious.

And his stance on firearms isnt good. He stated he thought some of Hogsett's recent ideas on gun control are good.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Just stating the obvious.

And his stance on firearms isnt good. He stated he thought some of Hogsett's recent ideas on gun control are good.
    I know you don't want to answer this because you're avoiding it like the plague, but what are your actual options at this point? 4 more of Hog**** or at least getting someone else in even if they aren't thebest option?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We have no good options.

It’s either eat one turd or two turds.

And as gun owners we have the choice of the republican anti 2a candidate or the democrat anti 2a candidate.

And since so many Republican conservatives are abandoning ship for donut counties and beyond, I doubt we will see a Republican mayor ever again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My belief is that jackwagon bought his way into the election, and crowded out the real leadership opportunities.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We have no good options.

It’s either eat one turd or two turds.

And as gun owners we have the choice of the republican anti 2a candidate or the democrat anti 2a candidate.

And since so many Republican conservatives are abandoning ship for donut counties and beyond, I doubt we will see a Republican mayor ever again.
    If he's truly anti 2a, then why did the NRA give him an A rating?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If he's truly anti 2a, then why did the NRA give him an A rating?
    Why is the right so literal while the left gets the code their politicians speak in? A lefty politician speaks middlespeak and the left knows they are just posturing to appease the right verbally, get a few votes, turn down the vitriol of the opposition.

A right politician says middlespeak, and the right loses their mind, @Route 45 will post incessantly the quote as some kind a gotcha while we shoot ourselves in the foot…

For the record I do not know anything of the mayor candidate that was brought up.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    If any videos of Hogsbutt hiding out in his basement during the "Summer of Love 2020" exists it would make for some fun viewing. I would bet that worthless sack of **** freaked out panicking along with lots of crying lol while the downtown part of the city was torched, looted, murders, and burned do to his failures plus being to scared and mentally weak to try to stop it all from happening.. This worthless bill of his he wanted is another example of his Mayorship.. It will do nothing which is good for the 2A people in Marion country. Plus will do nothing to stop the root of all problems with all the homicides in the city. The saying, " You Can't Fix Stupid" speaks a lot about that guy. headupass_kindlephoto-98532766.jpg

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Speaking of the gun shows, it would be nice to see 3,000 - 4,000 people show up with AR's and AK,s. Think the cops could arrest them all??

The chaos would be entertaining.

Don

Top Bottom