• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Finally, some frivolous litigation I can approve of..... I have said this to my family for years. Have to say, it never entered my mind to sue anyone over it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to clarify, true boneless wings would be wing meat that somebody tediously removed the bones from. But they are not.

And in many cases, to extoll the relative health virtues of "boneless wings" over traditional wings they often claim that they are 100% breast/white meat.

Reactions: wcd

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Honestly people, do we not have any thing better to do, then to argue semantics & legal action about chicken?
    Welcome to INGO...you must be new here. Arguing semantics is a critical component of our forum entertainment.

As for litigation, it is a waist. But maybe something good could come from this. Like hopefully the societal discarding of so call "boneless wings". It's false advertisement. Just like decaf coffee!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I haven’t been in a buffalo wild wings for quite a few years, really had no complaints with the food, but we were seated at the bar, and ordered our drinks, and bartender girl asked to see my id. No problem, it’s silly, but whatever, I just want a couple of beers. We drank our beers, and I tell bartender girl I’ll have another one, and she asks for my ID again! I reminded her I was sitting at her bar with a beer she had just sold me a few minutes earlier, but she said sorry, store managers rules.

I told her to forget the beer and bring our check.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    And to clarify, true boneless wings would be wing meat that somebody tediously removed the bones from. But they are not.

And in many cases, to extoll the relative health virtues of "boneless wings" over traditional wings they often claim that they are 100% breast/white meat.
    Do we know why the word chicken is not included in the description of wings on most menus?

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I think something will come from this being "wings" are dark meat and not white meat. Reminds me of buying boneless pork spare ribs only to find out they are not ribs to start with and the government actually says that deception is ok.

Top Bottom