• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Seems funny to me, how there is so much negative chatter about Obama (well deserved in my eyes) yet, the MSM makes him out to be someone who will be difficult to beat by any republican come November...???

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone named Barrack Hussein Obama could get elected in the USA in the first place?

Steve L

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seems funny to me, how there is so much negative chatter about Obama (well deserved in my eyes) yet, the MSM makes him out to be someone who will be difficult to beat by any republican come November...???

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone named Barrack Hussein Obama could get elected in the USA in the first place?

Steve L

This means exactly what? That the USA is full of biased racist bigots??? Americans are a smart people. Hopefully, we look past that ****.

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Considering the "bad guys" we have launched several wars to put an end too....such as Saddam Hussein, and the other bad guy Osama Bin Laden....or the fact that his faith and or religion is openly questioned by even the MSM.

But if you wish to call it a racist and biggoted statement, you are within your rights.

Steve L

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Considering the "bad guys" we have launched several wars to put an end too....such as Saddam Hussein, and the other bad guy Osama Bin Laden....or the fact that his faith and or religion is openly questioned by even the MSM.

But if you wish to call it a racist and biggoted statement, you are within your rights.

Steve L

it's a racist and bigoted comment. My right also.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

PicardFacePalm.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Impeaching Obama for ordering military action overseas without congressional authorization? You mean, the stuff that US presidents have been doing since WW2?

As for how Barack Hussein Obama became the president of the US of A: simple, like anyone with a Hebrew-Arabic-Irish name, he did it through the Illuminati! He's a cousin of Bush and Cheney on his mother's side, so he knows the secret handshake to make him eligible for presidency. And you know how the Illuminati operate: the guy who loses the bet on the World Series has to be president. What, you think Dubya wanted to do it twice?

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Obama won the election because the Republicans could not find an electable member to run against him. I think more people voted against McCain and his idiot VP rather than for Obama. I see the Republicans are at it again - working hard to make sure that Obama gets a second term.

Wake up Republican Party! Get a candidate that people want to vote for more than the other guy. Its that simple. It's like being chased by a bear - you only have to be faster than the other guy.

Politics makes me sick to my stomach but I watch anyway . . .

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Obama won the election because the Republicans could not find an electable member to run against him. I think more people voted against McCain and his idiot VP rather than for Obama. I see the Republicans are at it again - working hard to make sure that Obama gets a second term.

Wake up Republican Party! Get a candidate that people want to vote for more than the other guy. Its that simple. It's like being chased by a bear - you only have to be faster than the other guy.

Politics makes me sick to my stomach but I watch anyway . . .
    :yesway:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Obummer did not get the whitehouse based on his great accomplishments. The general mood of the people who were seeing their lifestyle start to diminish would have voted for satan himself.
    That is my opening statement, here is why I feel my statement is correct. March of 1999 it became very obvious that the economy was failing and the democratic leadership had been playing a smoke and mirrors game with high tech. Nasdaq lost 50% of the value in ONE DAY. Three years later it was proven that two clinton appoinites in the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commision) were at best asleep at the switch. They may of actually been trying to keep a lie afloat. I personally lost well over $100,000.00 that DAY and lost $10-15 grand a week for the rest of the month. Don't buy that foolish lie about "I only lost it on paper", the money that was mine is GONE, and some of the companies are closed. I had enough money to buy a new house cash. That was as real as the paycheck you hope will be there friday afternoon.

Bush didn't cause that slide, but the republican leadership was not able to stop or even slow it down, so they got the blame for the big picture as well as some short comings of their own. Then, to make matters worse, we were given a cocky soccer mom to back up a marginal candidate. The media really played it up......that's how we got an America hatinng, manufactured man who is owned by foreign interests in the whitehouse. The current man in the oval office sure did not get in because his record showed he was a great choice.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Americans are a smart people.

There may be a few smart ones, but the majority appear to be rather stupid.

After all, they elected a jackass that had less work experience than the manager of the local McDonald's to the executive position.

Further, some still support the jackass.

Smart indeed.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I think impeaching him is the smart thing to do. Ssoooo don't expect that to happen! When has our congress done anything that could be considered smart?....

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    There may be a few smart ones, but the majority appear to be rather stupid.

After all, they elected a jackass that had less work experience than the manager of the local McDonald's to the executive position.

Further, some still support the jackass.

Smart indeed.

yea, that whole Bush thing was pretty embarrassing.

Top Bottom