• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I thought Obama lost the election with the common vote, but won with electoral votes.
    If Obama gets impeached, the Biden will run things. Things will not be ran any different. God help us now!!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    those who do not learn from their past are doomed to repeat it.

I learned enough from the past to recognize fearless leader for the marxist pig he is when he began his campaign.

Hopefully enough have learned what he is so as not to repeat.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I learned enough from the past to recognize fearless leader for the marxist pig he is when he began his campaign.

Hopefully enough have learned what he is so as not to repeat.

We had 2 terms of Bush, if we weren't smart enough to get rid of him we sure as hell are not smart enough to get rid of our current prez.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I thought Obama lost the election with the common vote, but won with electoral votes.
    If Obama gets impeached, the Biden will run things. Things will not be ran any different. God help us now!!

Obama - Biden
    365 Electoral Votes
    66,882,230 Popular

McCain - Palin
    173 Electoral Votes
    58,353,671 Popular

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    We had 2 terms of Bush, if we weren't smart enough to get rid of him we sure as hell are not smart enough to get rid of our current prez.

We will see.

I've said before that the republic may well survive 4 years of this piece of **** fearless leader.

Whether the republic can survive a citizenry that would elect this piece of **** fearless leader is another question.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This article *implies* that he will be impeached. Even if this becomes a law, laws are not retroactive. It would only seem see to me that Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C likes to waste time and taxpayer money.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This article *implies* that he will be impeached. Even if this becomes a law, laws are not retroactive. It would only seem see to me that Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C likes to waste time and taxpayer money.

There seems to be a rift in the Republican party between the neocons and the conservatives. We have read countless times on this very site that the president does not need congressional approval to drop bombs in foreign lands. The people that say so are Republican stalwarts. Yet, here we have Republicans seeking impeachment for wanting to drop bombs without congressional approval. Adding another twist, the two competing Republican nominees for president seemingly have no problem dropping bombs in foreign lands without congressional approval.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    There seems to be a rift in the Republican party between the neocons and the conservatives. We have read countless times on this very site that the president does not need congressional approval to drop bombs in foreign lands. The people that say so are Republican stalwarts. Yet, here we have Republicans seeking impeachment for wanting to drop bombs without congressional approval. Adding another twist, the two competing Republican nominees for president seemingly have no problem dropping bombs in foreign lands without congressional approval.

are there any conservatives?

jake

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.

I tend to think that Bush got a 2nd term for the same reason Obama got his first - because the opposing party picked a candidate that really sucked. John Kerry was/is absolutely horrible.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    seems to me , doesn't matter what anyone thinks is right or wrong , what does the constitution say . its pretty clear that it takes both the president and congress to take military action , damn sure has nothing to do with outside forces . or one or the other, both must agree . and just because a law is passed does not supersede the constitution . if i am not mistaken !

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I tend to think that Bush got a 2nd term for the same reason Obama got his first - because the opposing party picked a candidate that really sucked. John Kerry was/is absolutely horrible.

you make a very good point.

I don't like the fact that i have never had the chance to vote for some one, its has been always been against some one.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    I don't like the fact that i have never had the chance to vote for some one, its has been always been against some one.[/QUOTE] so true . :thumbsup:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    seems to me , doesn't matter what anyone thinks is right or wrong , what does the constitution say . its pretty clear that it takes both the president and congress to take military action , damn sure has nothing to do with outside forces . or one or the other, both must agree . and just because a law is passed does not supersede the constitution . if i am not mistaken !

Shhhhh Billy! that kind of talk will get you labeled as a terrorist! those guys in washington dont like folks like us talking about the constitution! all though i agree with you i would never says so on the internet.......

jake

Last edited:
    Top Bottom