KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello. I am Big Tankers dad and I joined this group especially to thank all of you for the outpouring of love, support and financial giving for Big Tankers wife, children and family. What an outstanding group the INGO forum has been for us.
    Dustin was well respected and well liked here at INGO. I was one of many people you met on the 16th. The outpouring of support from co-workers, friends, neighbors, and INGO made it evident how many lives Dustin touched in his all too brief time with us.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dustin was a good man and part of our INGO family that's why many of us felt compelled to step up and support your family in time of need. We share in your loss sir. We've lost one of our own here. He was our BigTanker.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sir, I am truly sorry for your loss, and that of his wife and children.

I only knew BigTanker through the board, but it was plainly evident he was a good father, husband, employee, citizen and son. You did well raising him!

We are all diminished by his loss. I hope what those of us on INGO were able to contribute was of assistance.

Please know that BigTanker touched many in a positive way. The only greater legacy than that, are the children he helped create, who will carry a bit of him into the future.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My sincerest condolences.

Outside of this forum, I had the pleasure of meeting, shooting with, breaking bread with, & just overall bantering with your son a few years ago. He was a fine young man (I can say that because he's a year younger than me). I will always remember him for his strong family ties, God, and all around being a genuine man.
    You raised a fine gentleman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom