Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You son was an amazing guy. I was blessed to meet him and even help him with his AR15 build. I was also bless to meet your grandson. Truly a good young gentlman. I helped him with an electrical part he needed just after Christmas.

I am not that far from where your son and his family live. Please feel free to reach out to me if Owen needs any help with his projects. Or if there is anything else i can do for your family, be bless, you are all in my prayers.

Please hang around the forum. You are always welcome. This is truly a great community. Your son was every loved and respected here, and you will be to.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    BigsDaddy..... I was blessed to spend a day with your son and grandson at one of our shooting events. I'm so sorry that your family has suffered this great loss.

Dustin had a wonderful smile, and a warm handshake. As others have noted, his commitment as a father was inspirational ! INGO lost a giant of a man.

Perhaps as a measure of comfort for us, you'd consider being a part of our community.
    I hope that you do, BigsDaddy.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Hello. I am Big Tankers dad and I joined this group especially to thank all of you for the outpouring of love, support and financial giving for Big Tankers wife, children and family. What an outstanding group the INGO forum has been for us.
    Bigsdaddy...we're all so sorry for your loss! My condolences to you, his wife and children, and all those who knew and interacted with Dustin on a daily and weekly basis! While I never met Dustin in person, I did have several message conversations with him and his maturity, his faith, and his love of firearms and life showed through! As a retired teacher, who drove truck for nearly seven (7) years, Dustin and I would discuss the things we had in common, including driving. He is and will be missed!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Welcome to INGO. Truly sorry for the loss you and your family have experienced. Prayers of healing and understanding continue.

At one point, in one of the threads, it was suggested that a fund would/should be set up for future college expenses for the two little tankers. Has this idea been acted upon? If so, where can I contribute? If not, maybe somebody smarter than me can get it rolling?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So very sorry for your loss.

With the impact he had on here and the amount of people that will always remember him whether knowing him in person or just by his screen name, I can only imagine how hard it must be for your family and friends.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    So very sorry for your family's loss. I had the pleasure to meet Dustin at a couple INGO meet and shoots.
    I very liked him a lot and he will be sorely misses.
    I also had the pleasure to meet your and your family.
    God go with you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom