• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Just like open borders, the scum in charge are trying to stay in charge though completely underhanded means:

I hope you weren't surprised by this.
    It's in their playbook on page 142, right below the section on "how to fix elections"!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Silly me. I thought only American citizens could vote in free and " fair" elections.

With mail in ballots and many states not requiring ID to vote? I see exactly what the intent is here, unfortunately.

I hope you weren't surprised by this.
    It's in their playbook on page 142, right below the section on "how to fix elections"!

Not at all surprised. More bringing it to the attention of those who voted for this moron and his Left wing administration.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    With mail in ballots and many states not requiring ID to vote? I see exactly what the intent is here, unfortunately.

Not at all surprised. More bringing it to the attention of those who voted for this moron and his Left wing administration.

Didn't think so, just making sure! :wavey:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Too many people don't seem to understand that this is all according to the Leftists plan for changing America. Open borders, refugees seeded in a manner that is specifically targeting swing states, campaigns against voter ID laws and pushing insecure mail in ballots. If you can't do the math on all of this, I feel very sorry for you, but hey, at least we don't have a President sending out mean tweets... :rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How long do you think they are going to be non-citizens?
    Those folks are refugees because of Biden's incompetence ... a lot of them probably had family members killed by drone strikes under Obama.

They are all more likely to NOT vote for democrats if they ever become US citizens one day. :dunno: :):

It's silly to assume they are all going to turn into democrats for some reasons, as the OP seems to assume.

If they live in the US long enough to become citizens (it takes many years), they will have diverse political views, just like in the general US population.

They will have friends and neighbors who will be democrats, republicans, libertarians etc.

They will discover freedom and will understand that they don't have to vote for the guys who brought them into the country.
    Especially when they created the mess that turned them into refugees in the first place.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Spoiler alert: All states are purple states. The only thing that varies is the shade of purple.

Anyway, here is what people are getting wrapped around the axle about. If this smattering of refugees (who can't vote, mind you) is something that is going to turn the tide of elections, perhaps the concerned party should work to appeal to more Americans.

map.PNG

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Those folks are refugees because of Biden's incompetence ... a lot of them probably had family members killed by drone strikes under Obama.

They are all more likely to NOT vote for democrats if they ever become US citizens one day. :dunno: :):

It's silly to assume they are all going to turn into democrats for some reasons, as the OP seems to assume.

If they live in the US long enough to become citizens (it takes many years), they will have diverse political views, just like in the general US population.

They will have friends and neighbors who will be democrats, republicans, libertarians etc.

They will discover freedom and will understand that they don't have to vote for the guys who brought them into the country.
    Especially when they created the mess that turned them into refugees in the first place.
    It must be nice to live in your fantasy world.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not some. From the article it's all or most.
    Ok but I don't think there's any conspiracy to plan future electors or whatever you think might be planned.

Keep in mind Biden can't plan a simpme military withdrawal, and you think he can plan elections several years from now?

You can't make people vote for whoever you want them to vote for.
    If those refugees become US citizens one day they will have their own free will, like any US citizen.

Those refugees are a very diverse group.
    A lot of them served with US troops, they are friends with US veterans (I assume a lot of them are not democrats).
    They have different religions and political views.

It's not as simple as: Biden is democrat, he brings them in the country, therefore they all will become loving democrats years from now.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Maybe, maybe not. Bit disturbing and disconcerting that they're specifically being pushed to battleground states though.
    It's no secret they tend to vote democrat, the admin knows what it's doing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ok but I don't think there's any conspiracy to plan future electors or whatever you think might be planned.

Keep in mind Biden can't plan a simpme military withdrawal, and you think he can plan elections several years from now?

You can't make people vote for whoever you want them to vote for.
    If those refugees become US citizens one day they will have their own free will, like any US citizen.

Those refugees are a very diverse group.
    A lot of them served with US troops, they are friends with US veterans (I assume a lot of them are not democrats).
    They have different religions and political views.

It's not as simple as: Biden is democrat, he brings them in the country, therefore they all will become loving democrats years from now.

Just because it's only a possibility, doesn't mean it isn't being pushed for that reason. Also, don't expect Leftists to operate in a rational manner because they aren't rational people.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Actually, it's on page 85 and 86 of the 2020 Democratic Party Platform.

"In the midst of the worst forced displacement crisis since WWII, the Trump Administration launched a campaign to undermine the global system that provides crucial assistance to refugees and the countries that give them safe harbor.​

Democrats will end the Trump Administration’s shameful efforts to close doors to the world’s most vulnerable. We will reverse discriminatory bans and policies that deny protection to groups based on their religion, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We will significantly raise the annual global refugee admissions target, and work with Congress to create a minimum"​

Or, you can just read this as "import potential communist (AKA Democrats) supporting voters.

Top Bottom