Biden to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "Should 5% appear too small... be thankful I don't take it all."

And... "Here's my advice to those who die. Declare the pennies on your eyes."

Heh, have you ever noticed that in virtually all things we wipe after Britain takes a dump?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well it looks like LIUNA(laborers),NATBU(trades), and of course the United Association Plumbers Union are now regretIng they voted for JOEBAMA. I thought them DemocRATS " were for the working man"?

Oh they are. They just never said they were for the American working man.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, he never made it a secret he was going to do it.
    I guess maybe they should have thought a little more about their vote.
    Do people do that any longer? It's been discouraged for so long someone will have to convince me that it still occurs. Shut down all forms of communication for a few days and half the country would wander off into the ocean never to be seen again without someone to tell them what, when, where and how to think.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do people do that any longer? It's been discouraged for so long someone will have to convince me that it still occurs. Shut down all forms of communication for a few days and half the country would wander off into the ocean never to be seen again without someone to tell them what, when, where and how to think.
    You have a point.
    Especially about voting.
    Push "R", or "D".. no thoughts. Just do it.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I keep waiting for a reporter doing one of these stories to ask if the pipeline worker doing the complaning voted for Biden. There was no doubt in my mind he was going to do all he could do to shut down the coal and oil industries. Jim.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are an engineer. Applying current day technology to future results often turns out faulty. You just wanna be cantankerous and I get that :)

Applying future technology is often halfway between wild guess and wishful thinking. At least going with present technology is going with the bird in hand rather than making **** up.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I keep waiting for a reporter doing one of these stories to ask if the pipeline worker doing the complaning voted for Biden. There was no doubt in my mind he was going to do all he could do to shut down the coal and oil industries. Jim.

Wouldn't that be like a gun owner voting for an executive that advocates for the expansion of gun control?

Hmmm.... stupid runs broad and wide I guess.

Maybe Congress will save them.

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Maybe we should start a "I TOLD YOU SO" thread for the Never Trumpers. At this point,they don't seem to have much to work with.Today, the American Journal of Medicine said it turns out Hydroxychloroquine DOES kill the Covid-19. Also now Ivervectin also kills it. WOW, 2 common drugs that have been around for 50 + years.Look at the money being made in all these so called vaccines. I WILL START THE THREAD......ORANGE MAN BAD.. .. . . REALLY BAD!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Applying future technology is often halfway between wild guess and wishful thinking. At least going with present technology is going with the bird in hand rather than making **** up.
    Yet when it comes to health and guns we embrace future technology pretty quick. New treatments, cures....red dots, tritium, semi autos, smokeless powder, polymers.

Or are you not allowing doctors to use anesthesia/medications and still shooting black powder n flintlocks?

Top Bottom