Biden to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Wait till Peter B's gas tax kicks in. He wants to tax the gallon and tax you on the miles you drive.......oh yea...ORANGE MAN BAD.
    I remember reading about these guys who fought a war with the strongest empire on earth over a 3% tax increase. Now 250 years later we tax your check for the road to drive on, the vehicle you buy, the gasoline you fill it with, and now each mile you drive.

Seems it would almost save you money to take an Uber to and from work. This is insane. When do we say enough?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I remember reading about these guys who fought a war with the strongest empire on earth over a 3% tax increase. Now 250 years later we tax your check for the road to drive on, the vehicle you buy, the gasoline you fill it with, and now each mile you drive.

Seems it would almost save you money to take an Uber to and from work. This is insane. When do we say enough?

If it were to get that far and enough people took Uber, Uber would be singled out for an additional "semi public transportation" tax from the leaches at .gov.
    Uber would pass that onto the passengers in "convenience fee".
    They won't stop.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"Should 5% appear too small... be thankful I don't take it all."

And... "Here's my advice to those who die. Declare the pennies on your eyes."

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If it were to get that far and enough people took Uber, Uber would be singled out for an additional "semi public transportation" tax from the leaches at .gov.
    Uber would pass that onto the passengers in "convenience fee".
    They won't stop.
    Sadly true.

I think anyone with a Biden lawn sign or bumper sticker should have to pay the Biden tax and anyone with a trump sign or bumper sticker should stay the same. I bet you’d see where their loyalties lie then.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I read today Joebama is going back to the fines collected thru the alphabet agencies ,giving it to left wing groups like his puppet master did.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom