Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    :popcorn:
    After FMJ acted out I have lost any desire to deal with this. Any and all.
    Make your point. Be civil. You all know this already. Its always the same guys for crap sake and I am weary of it.

Holy crap! If this continues like it has for the last couple of pages I'm gonna need a lot more popcorn, a hazmat suit, and a Geiger counter.
    Almost forgot the beer but NO pineapple pizza, period!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You do realize 1....those idiots were invited in.....2 many were left wing instigators ......3 the weak minded storm troopers are not indicative of our people.
    I could go on but this is staring to be troll baiting although it is very lite. But know "ALL" of you usual suspects that I am watching.
    Apologies - I didn't realize that was overstepping the line; I figured my response to Bug was matching the tone.

I think my point is valid - both sides choose to follow the rules they want to follow, or think they can get away with breaking - there's no saints in politics since Mr. Smith left Washington.

We don't need to argue about the 6th, but it is human nature to characterize our enemies by the worst actors. We see the left like the PDX/BLM, they now have a group to lump us in with.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well Obama was generally considered a better person than Donald Trump. And that goes beyond whether you like his policies or not. Can we not agree, that as an individual (NOT a govt official) Obama was, generally speaking, the more upstanding?
    I certainly don't consider any worthless ************ who called me a bitter clinger, an enemy to be punished, and spent his time in office trying any angle to avoid the obstacle he considers the Constitution to be better than anyone. Even Charlie Manson was less malignant in my reckoning

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Well Obama was generally considered a better person than Donald Trump. And that goes beyond whether you like his policies or not. Can we not agree, that as an individual (NOT a govt official) Obama was, generally speaking, the more upstanding?

I would say that most of the time he APPEARED to be the more upstanding. But he reminds me of the duck.... smooth and calm on the surface but paddling like he11 under water. It's what you can't see that should concern you. No politician is up to any good!
    You can make a beat up piece of garbage gun look good but that doesn't mean it shoots true.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Apologies - I didn't realize that was overstepping the line; I figured my response to Bug was matching the tone.

I think my point is valid - both sides choose to follow the rules they want to follow, or think they can get away with breaking - there's no saints in politics since Mr. Smith left Washington.

We don't need to argue about the 6th, but it is human nature to characterize our enemies by the worst actors. We see the left like the PDX/BLM, they now have a group to lump us in with.
    That is a false equivalency! NO group of conservatives, EVER, have moved to so undermine constitutionally based government as have this group and their Antifa and BLM sub-contractors

You are trying to say 'they both do it' while in actuality saying 'if we magnify what one side does by several orders of magnitude it could be propagandized to be in some way equivalent to what the other side does'

You know, like close to 200 days of riots in Portland with rioters released to riot again as charges are dropped is somehow surpassed by intruders in the capitol for a few hours with the entire resources of the FBI and DoJ immediately brought to bear to identify and prosecute the participants

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You and a few others were nearing the line. No worries.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I certainly don't consider any worthless ************ who called me a bitter clinger, an enemy to be punished, and spent his time in office trying any angle to avoid the obstacle he considers the Constitution to be better than anyone. Even Charlie Manson was less malignant in my reckoning
    I would say that most of the time he APPEARED to be the more upstanding. But he reminds me of the duck.... smooth and calm on the surface but paddling like he11 under water. It's what you can't see that should concern you. No politician is up to any good!
    You can make a beat up piece of garbage gun look good but that doesn't mean it shoots true.
    I said time and time again, Obama might have been a great Husband/father, but he was just as crooked as the Illinois politics he came from.

Obama and now Biden was given a free pass by the media and if they would have been on Obama just a 1/4 of what they did to Trump, then the true light would have been shown upon him.

Biden is following in Obama's footsteps, there was no uniting then and there is none now.

Ask a random question to a Democratic about something good Obama was purported to have done.
    But instead of saying Obama, say Trump did it and watch them come unhinged on how bad it supposedly was.

The same will be true with Biden and he is proving it.

Orange Man Bad for all of his XO's, and ole Joe comes out swinging for the fences on the first day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I did say, “not as a govt official,” didn’t I? And the comparison was made solely against Donald Trump. It’s not a difficult conclusion to come to.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is a false equivalency! NO group of conservatives, EVER, have moved to so undermine constitutionally based government as have this group and their Antifa and BLM sub-contractors

You are trying to say 'they both do it' while in actuality saying 'if we magnify what one side does by several orders of magnitude it could be propagandized to be in some way equivalent to what the other side does'

You know, like close to 200 days of riots in Portland with rioters released to riot again as charges are dropped is somehow surpassed by intruders in the capitol for a few hours with the entire resources of the FBI and DoJ immediately brought to bear to identify and prosecute the participants
    “No group of conservatives?” ....uhhhh.... CSA?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I said time and time again, Obama might have been a great Husband/father, but he was just as crooked as the Illinois politics he came from.

Obama and now Biden was given a free pass by the media and if they would have been on Obama just a 1/4 of what they did to Trump, then the true light would have been shown upon him.

Biden is following in Obama's footsteps, there was no uniting then and there is none now.

Ask a random question to a Democratic about something good Obama was purported to have done.
    But instead of saying Obama, say Trump did it and watch them come unhinged on how bad it supposedly was.

The same will be true with Biden and he is proving it.

Orange Man Bad for all of his XO's, and ole Joe comes out swinging for the fences on the first day.
    How do you define free pass?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just gonna leave this here for some to refresh up on a little history.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I did say, “not as a govt official,” didn’t I? And the comparison was made solely against Donald Trump. It’s not a difficult conclusion to come to.

Most of my response was about him as a person but being tied to politics for the vast majority of his adult life it's kind of hard to separate the two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom