• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    "I know it's cool to ride the fence but the level of rhetoric [against idol] was dialed up to 11 the last 4 years. It's not comparable to what was going on with [villain] during his run. Not in the least."
    -- every political partisan

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know it's cool to ride the fence but the level of rhetoric of "orange man bad" was dialed up to 11 the last 4 years.
    It's not comparable to what was going on with oblama during his run. Not in the least.
    Well Obama was generally considered a better person than Donald Trump. And that goes beyond whether you like his policies or not. Can we not agree, that as an individual (NOT a govt official) Obama was, generally speaking, the more upstanding?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just because there are anomalies or irregularities doesn't mean there was fraud. But the only way to know is to look into it.
    What, then, would be your alternate hypothesis for the number and type of anomalies in the vote counts if it wasn't deliberate

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well Obama was generally considered a better person than Donald Trump. And that goes beyond whether you like his policies or not. Can we not agree, that as an individual (NOT a govt official) Obama was, generally speaking, the more upstanding?

When he was not bending over...

obama_1523079c.jpg

Obama-Bows-Saudi-King.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "I know it's cool to ride the fence but the level of rhetoric [against idol] was dialed up to 11 the last 4 years. It's not comparable to what was going on with [villain] during his run. Not in the least."

Again, a fence sitting response. The **** was sent through the roof.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    T.Lex admitted in 2016 he was a Never-Trumper. He made himself relatively scarce here during the Trump years. Now he's back, angling to prove to you that what Biden is doing is more popular than what Trump did. My educated guess is, this is the first shot in his three-year quest to convince you you all made a mistake by voting for Trump, and that in order to "Save The Republic," the next Republican Nominee cannot "be like Trump."

Play on if you want. You are being royally had.
    Senile ole biden and legs in the air harris are the most vile American executives in the history of this Country and anyone who attempts to justify or excuse what they do is not worthy of the time it takes to debate the issues......

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where have I indicated what I “want?” I asked a question. Do you have an answer?
    You have unambiguously indicated you wanted Biden, as well as previously castigated Trump for using EOs to get done things he wanted to do. It is not only valid to conclude you disliked authoritarian actions when it was Trump doing it, but that you are giving Biden a pass for doing the same thing in a more concentrated and corrosive form

You were against having an authoritarian until you were for it. You criticized Trump supporters for being unable to break with him on objectionable actions, and now you demonstrate that you have feet of clay

You are an anti-particle, indistinguishable from a Trumper in everything except the sign of your charge and spin

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We're Better Than That® -- every critic who elevates what they want to the status of what is right and moral

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well obviously, this comparison is from Obama's last day in office to Trump's last, so here's a few:
    Obama obviously had the better unemployment rate when he left office
    Obama's economy was still growing at the time Trump took office
    Obama had a lower trade gap, than Trump (despite his tarrifs, when he left office
    Your 2A rights expanded under Obama, and shrunk under Trump (that one probably stings)

-
    You do realize the employment rate is a farce yes. The whole Dem induced Covid thing killed us and we are dyeing a slow and painful death from it so "NO"

The economy took off like a rocket 5 minutes after DJT put his hand on the good book. Not much "O" can claim there. Within a week of that we had more work than we could do. As did "EVERY" contractor I know and trust I know many. So "NO"

The Tariffs served a purpose as to bring jobs back here which it was working. But that takes time. Not a flip of the switch.
    It was putting China and others in a bad way hence the endless attacks on Trump. Follow the money my friend. Look at what your Puppet did within minutes of stealing the office.

Soooooooo......"NO"

We can thrust and counter all day long my friend. Biden is a farce of the highest order and "O" answered to those that got him there as well. I will say that Biden surpassed "O" as gun salesman of the century so he has that on his list of W's.

Trump answered to no one in the political realty. This is why they banded together to remove him. Thats basically all they did in his 4 years so they had little chance to screw anything else up.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I know it's cool to ride the fence but the level of rhetoric of "orange man bad" was dialed up to 11 the last 4 years.
    It's not comparable to what was going on with oblama during his run. Not in the least.
    Well, have you considered that possibility that maybe, just maybe, the orange man was bad?

:cool:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You have unambiguously indicated you wanted Biden, as well as previously castigated Trump for using EOs to get done things he wanted to do. It is not only valid to conclude you disliked authoritarian actions when it was Trump doing it, but that you are giving Biden a pass for doing the same thing in a more concentrated an corrosive form

You were against having an authoritarian until you were for it. You criticized Trump supporters for being unable to break with him on objectionable actions, and now you demonstrate that you have feet of clay

You are an anti-particle, indistinguishable from a Trumper in everything except the sign of your charge and spin
    Ya know, I honestly don't ever remember doing that, but I'll stop short of saying I didn't do it. But as a general rule, I only oppose EOs if I believe that they circumvent authority that's supposed to be placed in different hands. So, I have no issues with any EOs that Biden had submitted, unless they are beyond his authority. Maybe you have an example that you might provide. I will call it out if it is.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, that was never said, nor even implied (at least not by me). My entire reason for voting the way I did, in this election, was to oust Trump. I viewed him as dangerous inept crook. He didn't just lose because leftists voted against him, he lost because leftists AND a sizeable amount of conservatives voted against him. They apparently found common ground in recognizing that he was simply no good for the nation. His record shows that, evidenced as someone else put so eloquently, "he left the country in worse shape than he found it."
    That is the fundamental disconnect. I. for one, do not so believe. I look at statistical markers like no Republican losses in the House, winner in ALL the bellwether districts, the anomalous appearance of large traunches of votes of suspicious provenance solely in the battleground states and the return of several House seats to Republican hands in California of all places and i conclude that trump was on the way to a landslide win and the only thing that prevented it was a record number of manufactured votes ginned up for Biden, the source of which pretty much no one wants to carefully examine and evidence of which is being and has been destroyed at every opportunity

The man is literally not my president because he was foisted upon the electorate (and me) by fraudulent means. Cue the 'You can't prove fraud' Greek Chorus, which deliberately ignores that statistics don't prove anything they just enumerate probabilities

The elapse of additional time is not going to change this

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So yes, I think Trump voters we're led astray... but, you and other believe the same concerning the other side. You are entitled to that belief, and I WILL protect your right to believe so, by force of arms, if need be.
    This has the potential to become an empty boast if we are unable to retain our arms, and ignores the fact that such action may only be made necessary by the prior choices you made. We would not be having this discussion if Trump were in the whitehouse today

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Biden is Carter. A decent guy who most people expect not to accomplish very much, but also not screw up very much. (Hopefully.)
    Just exactly how did that hope actually play out? And why 'Once burned, twice ... burned again'

By electing a man, who according to your working theory not much was expected of, he was completely incapable of being effective when real leadership was required

So extrapolate that to Xiden and, say, an attack by the PRC on Taiwan or an attack by Iran on either Israel or the Saudis (either directly or via proxy)

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those who hoped that were disappointed. His administration was a disaster on multiple fronts, costing the lives of military personnel, the captivity of Americans for 444 days, perhaps the worst inflation we've seen in the last century, etc. As a human being, he is exceptional in many ways.

Maybe there is some kind of inverse relationship at work here. People who seem to be genuinely good make bad politicians, and vice versa (i.e. Clinton and Trump). Perhaps that says something about our expectations of politicians or how the system works that does not reflect well on us.
    I think it is more that people see what they want to see and conclude that being wishy-washy and indecisive, unable to actually lead, is somehow indicative of some sort of virtuous weighing of all the possibilities seeking the most moral choice. The possibility that such indecisiveness indicates the virtuous one has no idea what he should do, only what he shouldn't, never seems to be entertained. Sometimes leadership means making lemonade without all of the dithering. Waiting until you can be sure is not a desireable leadership trait for dire circumstances

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom