• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    so engraving numbers onto metal prevents "gun violence"??
    whodathunkit
    Serials and "tracing" have always been nonsense. Like murderers go to the gun store, buy a new gun, fill out the form, then go out and do the perfect murder with no other evidence whatsoever except they drop their new gun next to the bodies for the convenience of leading the police straight to their door, where they will admit the crime on the spot instead of claiming the gun was stolen?

Like no, criminals use stolen guns and take the guns with them when they leave the scene, dunce! What's a trace gonna do if you do recover the gun, give you the guy who first bought it a decade ago?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think you should tell the NRA this.

Not sure that it's helpful to be whining about our only real congressional gun lobby when they are most needed. :dunno:

I have told them. They didn't listen. They no longer get my dollars. There are a couple of others that are fighting the fight for real.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As usual, the Dems don't go after criminals because they're too much a part of the Dem's voting base. So they go after lawful gun owners instead.
    It's not about votes at all. A majority of violent criminals are prohibited from voting for the same reason they're prohibited from possessing firearms.

The reason dems don't go after criminals is because they need actual gun violence in the streets to push for gun control. No crime, no reason to go after guns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have told them. They didn't listen. They no longer get my dollars. There are a couple of others that are fighting the fight for real.

There are plenty of "trash the NRA" threads to bitch in. Maybe you should refire one of them up?

This thread seems like the one to focus our NRA to do what they do, rather than tired old whining about 'ol Wayne?

Top Bottom