• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    There are plenty of "trash the NRA" threads to bitch in. Maybe you should refire one of them up?

This thread seems like the one to focus our NRA to do what they do, rather than tired old whining about 'ol Wayne?

Maybe you missed the whole point of fighting for the **** this ******* is doing? Not whining. Tell me again how hard they are working for our rights. Give me a ****ing break. They pretty much don't do ****. **** 'em

rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Just think,we have to put up with this idiot for another 6 years!
    Some here even voted for this.
    2. All the Hunter Biden stuff coming up now isn't a coincidence. It's a hit job coming from the left; they knew all this was out there before the election but let it run anyways. They managed to deflect enough to get him elected, but they're not going to be able to keep it under the rug for another two years. He's going to get hit with the 25th amendment in about 12 months, just long enough they can sneak in an alternative candidate (might be before the mid terms so they at least have a hope of getting whoever they want as VP actually confirmed).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Deference to Chevron
    It might be easier to accept this cop-out by judges if the bureaucracy given deference didn't change interpretation(s) from case to case to case. Lord forbid a judge exercise his juris prudentia. Or whatever ridiculous latin expression that suggest a judge should think for himself. Legislators are impotent, judicial is indifferent and the executive is excessive. Something has to give.

rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    I am telling you bad news to be sure, but I am telling you how it is. Doesn't mean I agree.

Deference to Chevron is . . . less than optimal for liberty.
    Deference to chevron when you're talking about felony penalties has already been struck down by the SCOTUS; now whether the lower courts appropriately use this is a different story (although they did finally get it right on Bump Stocks, it just took a while)

Top Bottom