• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Climate change has been tied to racial justice, so you see, it's all connected.
    I don't know so let me guess....rich white nation's are making the poor minority nations suffer the consequences of white nations building wealth off of them?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know so let me guess....rich white nation's are making the poor minority nations suffer the consequences of white nations building wealth off of them?
    That’s critical nation theory. The subject is critical climate theory.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If everything is critical, nothing is....

I can stand when people say something is unacceptable then continue to accept it....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

texas123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frankfort
    Ok.... well I couldn't pass this one up. I don't believe that the USA is the largest polluter or a major player in causing any global warming or climate change. I do believe that the current Administration, the Speaker of the house, and the Senate majority leader along with the numerous far left idiots that constantly spew Marxist propaganda are by far the greatest threat to America.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Ok.... well I couldn't pass this one up. I don't believe that the USA is the largest polluter or a major player in causing any global warming or climate change. I do believe that the current Administration, the Speaker of the house, and the Senate majority leader along with the numerous far left idiots that constantly spew Marxist propaganda are by far the greatest threat to America.

Along with the sheep that vote for and support these commie ********.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Critical Race Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

Climate Change Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

Epidemic Disease Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

See a pattern?;)

Now ask yourself what your tangible benefits are from this.

Always follow the money

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Critical Race Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

Climate Change Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

Epidemic Disease Theory= You pay somebody who is connected to this scam and receives a benefit from it.

See a pattern?;)

Now ask yourself what your tangible benefits are from this.

Always follow the money
    Your tangible benefit? You are relieved of the hardship of carrying all that money around. It gets heavy you know.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pretty sure it’s not the ice in the water they are worried about. It is the insane amount of ice on Antarctica and Greenland they are talking about. That will add water to the oceans. That meme spreads false info.
    You can see that a simplistic meme fails to account for a number of variables. Can you see that the EnviroNazis are taking aim at the west's economies, ignoring China and India, and ignoring any factors other than smokestacks, including and especially variances in solar activity?

Given that significant climate variations have happened throughout history, our record keeping started in the bottom of a cooling trend, and the warming that occurred in the 1300s would have scared the living **** out of our current fearmongerers by virtue of being much warmer than the present, I am going with the idea that global warming is a contrived political tool so far as it applies to human behavior

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mr. Obama has a very nice house on the shore of an island in the Atlantic ocean , I wonder why he bought that?;)

Lots of wealthy leadership live on that island, I wonder why they aren't selling and moving to higher ground?

Top Bottom