• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So it appeared to some that trump had a hard time walking down a ramp.
    And the media couldn't **** up about it, how's he's not physically fit enough to be pres or whatever.

But biden full on falls like a drunk freshman in stilettos. Best president ever.
    C'mon man. I think Biden did pretty good for an old man with dementia falling up a flight of stairs. (Three times). At least he recovered and did'nt fall over the side and land with a resounding thud in a heap on the tarmac.

Gotta give him points for that. Best president ever.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    C'mon man. I think Biden did pretty good for an old man with dementia falling up a flight of stairs. (Three times). At least he recovered and did'nt fall over the side and land with a resounding thud in a heap on the tarmac.

Gotta give him points for that. Best president ever.
    You're Right.
    I'm not sure why I'm so butt hurt.
    We live in a world where if a president is capable of getting through the day with out accidentally offing himself it's considered a win. I need to grow up and accept that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it's that when he knows the world is watching, he keeps telling himself "don't **** up, don't **** up, don't **** up", and then he ****s up because thinking "don't **** up" takes up brain bandwidth. He doesn't have enough to multitask without ****ing up one or the other.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm seeing less humor in this. It's really sad what they're doing .

Holy crap. He has no idea what's going on. Wonder how long it will be before they put Harris officially in charge? She didn't even make it through the primaries and now she's going to be POTUS?!! We're ****ed because she's going to try to bring all of Kalifornia to all the U.S.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to thank all the quislings here who helped put her in power:xmad:

Top Bottom