Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Lots of variables to consider from the enforcement side. I know a few cops that would probably side with the Constitution and a few that would probably do whatever they were ordered to do. Some would have to think of themselves and providing for their families and reluctantly obey to keep their jobs while others are just waiting to stomp some lawbreakers skulls! It’s a very uncertain time. I know they didn’t have any shortage of willing cops at Ruby Ridge, Waco or New Orleans. I just pray it doesn’t come to that.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Makes me think of when the king tries to seize the guns of the american colonists.

Some will give their guns up when requested. Some will open fire.

Because of this ruling make no mistake. Citizens and police will lose their lives over this.

(This post is in no way inviting unrest, or suggesting violence. I just know history repeats itself.)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    To my way of thinking, the mere suggestion of this should be an impeachable offense. It runs totally against the concept of separation of powers to have the Executtive Branch pressuring the Judicial Branch to act in accordance with their wishes, and not the Constitution. But since the Democrats are in control of the House, that won't happen.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    To my way of thinking, the mere suggestion of this should be an impeachable offense. It runs totally against the concept of separation of powers to have the Executtive Branch pressuring the Judicial Branch to act in accordance with their wishes, and not the Constitution. But since the Democrats are in control of the House, that won't happen.
    If we hanged every treasonous person we would lose a lot politicians and even a few ingo members.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

To anyone paying attention and even a small measure of ctitical thinking skills, it is clear what the goal of state is.

Hell, given they chance they tell you plain as day.

To Hell with these b@stards.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    I got to says I have been an firearms enthusiast since the late 70’s and I have seen the ups and down when it comes to the government respecting the people’s right to bear arms. In the 70’s and 80’s the main focus was enacting restrictions on handguns. When that seemed to lose steam in the late 80’s then the focus shifted to “scary black rifles” and the liberal/progressives almost got the job done by passing the 1994 AWB but fortunately there was a sunset clause baked into that law and when 2004 rolled around the Left, who got their asses kicked in the 1994 mid-term elections because of AWB, were not in a position to risk their chances at winning back the WH by trying to get the AWB reinstated. Of course the Left was busy enacting laws to restrict just who and when an individual would own or carry a firearm as they have been going since 1934. So with the knowledge of hindsight over the last 40 plus years my pre-2020 self says “chill out cause it‘s all going to be alright“, but I can’t help but recognize the changes our country has gone through in the last 10 years. Any pretense of moderation by the Left is gone. The Chinese may have done a great job of copying our manufacturing technology to the point they have over taken America but our ruling class (wallstreet, sim icon valley, big media and entrenched politician) have taken a page out of the CPP play book and have divided and demoralized the working class in this country to the point we are their serfs and we will do their bidding or face the consequences. What are the consequences, how about the inability to provide for one‘s family without the need of a government handout which can be cut off at any moment if the elites choose, How about the complete dependence on the government to provide physical security for our families because the right to keep and bear arms is no more, how about the mind control being waged daily by the media propagandists gas lighting the people into denial of what is truly happening. We are truly not that far removed from seeing “re-education camps” become a reality. The more I keep thinking this is all going to right itself in the end the more speed this off the rails roll-a-coaster picks up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lots of variables to consider from the enforcement side. I know a few cops that would probably side with the Constitution and a few that would probably do whatever they were ordered to do. Some would have to think of themselves and providing for their families and reluctantly obey to keep their jobs while others are just waiting to stomp some lawbreakers skulls! It’s a very uncertain time. I know they didn’t have any shortage of willing cops at Ruby Ridge, Waco or New Orleans. I just pray it doesn’t come to that.
    Would probably be good to know who the cops are that would kill your family over a politician being upset your gun has a shoulder thing that goes up.

Enemy combatants wearing the same uniform is a war crime, last I checked. https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule62

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So you think Trump(and I'm not sure how many Presidents before him) should have been impeached? It's relatively common for the Executive branch to file amicus briefs with the court.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Makes me think of when the king tries to seize the guns of the american colonists.

Some will give their guns up when requested. Some will open fire.

Because of this ruling make no mistake. Citizens and police will lose their lives over this.

(This post is in no way inviting unrest, or suggesting violence. I just know history repeats itself.)

And now some history...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

AMEN

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is to every one of you idiots that voted for this guy..........What a collective group of mush headed morons. Thanks. Thanks a lot you dip weeds.
    DJT was Sooooooo mean.
    I agree. **** bidet and **** those ****ing Morons that voted for this. **** them right in the ass with a splintery baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire and dipped in lemon juice. Repeatedly

Top Bottom