Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I have talked to several local county sheriffs and city police and they will NOT do it.
    I will not name the citys or county’s out of respect for there jobs.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I would be surprised if cops were actually willing to do this. There a high probability of getting shot trying to forcibly take guns...
    If I remember correctly, Indiana has a law that explicitly states law-abiding homeowners are more than lawfully able to use ANY level of force to stop law-enforcement from illegally entering their home.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Lots of variables to consider from the enforcement side. I know a few cops that would probably side with the Constitution and a few that would probably do whatever they were ordered to do. Some would have to think of themselves and providing for their families and reluctantly obey to keep their jobs while others are just waiting to stomp some lawbreakers skulls! It’s a very uncertain time. I know they didn’t have any shortage of willing cops at Ruby Ridge, Waco or New Orleans. I just pray it doesn’t come to that.

Top Bottom