• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    I wish I knew. No one knows right now. Personally, I think that folks need to sit back and relax and stop the panic buying. Let the supply system catch up. The guys price gouging aren't helping, either....

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Funny thing, I moved away from 40 S&W to 9mm due to ammo availability and price :).

276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1600x1200.jpg

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    We had a young lady in a couple weeks ago, and she bought a Taurus PT-something or other in 9mm from her neighbor. He told her it was a .380, so that was the ammo she bought. Didn't turn out very well....

I can't count the number of times folks have gone to Gander or Dicks to buy .357 Mag ammo and wind up with .357 SIG, or get .45 GAP instead of ACP. When they see that 9mm Kurz on the label, they just ass-u-me its 9mm.

Fun and games ;)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We had a young lady in a couple weeks ago, and she bought a Taurus PT-something or other in 9mm from her neighbor. He told her it was a .380, so that was the ammo she bought. Didn't turn out very well....

I can't count the number of times folks have gone to Gander or Dicks to buy .357 Mag ammo and wind up with .357 SIG, or get .45 GAP instead of ACP. When they see that 9mm Kurz on the label, they just ass-u-me its 9mm.

Fun and games ;)

If I hadn't Google'd it I wouldn't have thought twice. Though I'd like to think I'd notice it when I saw the round, but perhaps I'm being too generous to myself. :):

Top Bottom