• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    DONT GIVE IT AWAY, get your moneys worth from the guns you bought... shoot it all till there is no ammo left.

btwelch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    ...Have you ever seen what cat urine does to ammunition? It ain't purdy...

Have you ever seen what a .45 hollow point does to a cat? I assure you I'd find out first hand if a cat p***ed on my ammo. :shoot:

Oh yeah, I'll take any 9mm or .45 you have lying around.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    Have you ever seen what a .45 hollow point does to a cat? I assure you I'd find out first hand if a cat p***ed on my ammo. :shoot:

Oh yeah, I'll take any 9mm or .45 you have lying around.
    I have, 230gr TAP +P from my g30.

deadcat.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I decided to buy a shotgun for home defense,selling my small collection of handguns. I will be selling them through a FFl dealer since im an Illinois resident working and spending most of my time in Indiana.I have several boxes of ammo for each handgun.Whats the best way to dispose of the not needed ammo once the guns are gone .

You can mail it direct to me and I'll dispose of it, free of charge.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not if he's a resident of Illinois. He can FTF the ammo, but the firearms will still need to go through an FFL.

Fixed/clarified. Of note, if you can sell the firearms legally, FTF in IL, the ammo can be used to "sweeten the pot".

I would also suggest that since you've located to the Midwest from the West Coast, unless you've purchased housing in IL, since you work most of the time here in free America, you might consider just moving on across the border. Surprisingly enough, you don't even need a passport to do so. Yet.

This would also solve your FTF issues, allowing you to sell them to almost anyone on this site without needing a FFL to make the transfers.

Good luck!

Blessings,
    B

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    My prefered method of disposal is sprinkling it around my neighbors lawn and letting them find it with the lawn mower.

KIDDING! (although it could be amusing, and dangerous and the same time)

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Sorry for the lack of knowledge..Im new to the midwest coming from the west coast..I do have a Foid card now

No problem, you've just lived too long under tyranny. ;)
    +1 on living just over the border in Indiana if you're close enough to do it. The benefits, in terms of your liberty, of living a few miles to the east would be significant.

Can you say "lifetime handgun carry license" including reciprocity with 25 other states?

Top Bottom