• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Why are you confused? I carried a CRKT M16 for 7 years. It was the only knife I owned, and this was before I owned anything nicer. I'm establishing that I know what I'm talking about when talking about that particular knife.

7 years. I am... confused...

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I love my Leek. Great EDC, but a little delicate for some people. You can definitely snap the tip off pretty easy. But if you use a knife for slicing and cutting like you're supposed to and enjoy a wharncliffe style blade, it's great.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . . .IMO, it's very hard to beat a Leek Composite for the money.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ain't we well blessed. So many durable choices under $100.

Must be living in the best of times.

Kizlyar Supreme folder($120), Emerson designed Kershaw frame lock($35) and a Benchmade Switchback( $I forget) on or around my person this evening. For $35 that Kershaw is a durable useful tool and would outlast the benchmade in hard use. That Russian Kizlyar is tough as an old tractor.

Last edited:

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    16hqhdz.jpg

Spyderco Endura 4 Wave has been my choice. I don't think you can beat the way carrys and opens. The blade stays sharp and it's thin. The flaslight is an Olight T25. It's a good $25 light that uses AA.

JKbiggs98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Stumbled upon this and needed to chime in, since I've been so pleased with mine. Kershaw Piston. Paid $60. Had the Knockout and returned it for this thing. Love this knife!

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What an entertaining thread to discover on a friday afternoon at the office :D

I would like to also support the spyderco manix 2 LW. Should fill the OPs needs very well.

Top Bottom