• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Still waiting as well. Couldn't even find the fakes on eBay.

I did right when he posted what he bought. I don't know a lot about Spyderco, so not a whole lot appeared to be fake to me, but you couldn't see the logo or the etching on the stamp. But, any Paramilitary 2 being sold out of China, no matter the price, to me, rings as a fake

obidya

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Ok so its not really a folder and your going to think its gimmicky BUT....
    This has been my EDC for close to 3 years now, its the only ONLY knife I've ever lost, and then replaced instead of getting something different. It is by far a favorite of mine.

I give you, The Mantis Vuja De
    MNTMK4a.jpg

obidya

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I have beaten and abused this poor knife to no end, The finger hole will open beer bottles, Ive cut through a car door.. because.. reasons. Ive cut aluminum and steel lines off a radiator with it, like you do. Ive cut OTHER KNIVES. Its comfy in the hand, opens quickly and precise, you have an amazing amount of control however you try to hold it. As a self defense knife its obviously a good choice as its a karambit, but as a tool its surprisingly amazing.

Just dont... don't try to flip it, thats how you lose fingers, its not really a butterfly it just opens that way. Trust me, anyone who says they can and do, has a very specific scar about half an inch north of their thumb, verify on youtube if you don't believe me.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have beaten and abused this poor knife to no end, The finger hole will open beer bottles, Ive cut through a car door.. because.. reasons. Ive cut aluminum and steel lines off a radiator with it, like you do. Ive cut OTHER KNIVES. Its comfy in the hand, opens quickly and precise, you have an amazing amount of control however you try to hold it. As a self defense knife its obviously a good choice as its a karambit, but as a tool its surprisingly amazing.

Just dont... don't try to flip it, thats how you lose fingers, its not really a butterfly it just opens that way. Trust me, anyone who says they can and do, has a very specific scar about half an inch north of their thumb, verify on youtube if you don't believe me.
    \

The race to 50 lol. And just FYI cutting other knives is never really a good idea.....

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Are there any other knives in this price range, other than the Spyderco Endura, that also have a trainer version available?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Kershaw may sell you a blade. I know they do replacements for $10 when you break a blade. Check to see if you can get a replacement and dull it. Then you can just swap the blades in the handle.

Are there any other knives in this price range, other than the Spyderco Endura, that also have a trainer version available?

RichardG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Southwest side of Indy
    There are a multitude of good options out there, but I'm currently a fan of the Cold Steel Talwar. Solid construction, wavable blade, grippy g10 handles, deep pocket carry, and a nasty curved blade. Spartan is also a good option. Spyderco endura. I've loved my Griptilian for for over 12 years.

redneckninja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Ditto on the Talwar. I've carried one for over a year. It rides in the pocket really well, and I like that you can catch the opener on your pocket to open the knife on the draw. It's also got an awesome lock.

Top Bottom