• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    TW on 86th in Indy - best price on Angel's Envy bourbon I've seen anywhere by nearly 20 percent. Seems to be their regular price, as it's been the same since they opened. They had at least a dozen bottles on the shelf.

alclark2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Muncie
    I’ve only hunted bourbon for a few months. I Went to Total Wine off keystone over the weekend. Very affordable juice compared to most. Nothing too unobtainable though.

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    TW on 86th in Indy - best price on Angel's Envy bourbon I've seen anywhere by nearly 20 percent. Seems to be their regular price, as it's been the same since they opened. They had at least a dozen bottles on the shelf.
    What's the usual price for Angel's Envy these days? I picked up a bottle a few days ago at my local Big Red for $43; that was supposedly a sale price. Not yet given it a try, but always heard it's high-tier bourbon. I think I remember seeing it closer to $80 around here several years ago.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What's the usual price for Angel's Envy these days? I picked up a bottle a few days ago at my local Big Red for $43; that was supposedly a sale price. Not yet given it a try, but always heard it's high-tier bourbon. I think I remember seeing it closer to $80 around here several years ago.
    There are several different Angels Envy whiskeys and they come at prices from below $50 up to about $120, depending upon the offering. Most well known for their specially cask finished rye whiskey. It’s usually good.

Poncho53

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Hammond
    Was just down in Florida. Clearwater area. Couldnt find any decent bourbons in-store anywhere. Buffalo Trace & Eagle rare (per the employees) hadn't been seen since Thanksgiving.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    20210226_054926.jpg
    Can this one count?
    It was $56, but I shoplifted it, so technically still under $50. J/K
    Haven't had a drop in 4 years do to health, Friday we toasted a co-worker's retirement. A half shot of this and I remembered why I like it so much.
    My retirement is in 8 months, I may do a full shot................or 2.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I was blessed by the bourbon gods today at meijer in Greenwood. Was poking around the bourbon when the guy stocking shelves asked what I was looking for. When I told him I was just seeing if anything caught my eye he said “I have eagle rare and blantons in the back”. That was a no brainer.

3F6F6D55-C180-484D-9835-022089409A7E.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom