• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The jack Daniels sbbp are pretty high and not bad on availability. Im hoping to pick a a jack Daniels coy hill and a stagg next week I tell everyone it's medicinal.
    I have the JD SBBP, and the Special Release BP Rye. I opted for some 107 proof Willett Reserve. I also put a little dab of Vicks under my nose. One of them is working, so I’m going with the rye.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    The jack Daniels sbbp are pretty high and not bad on availability. Im hoping to pick a a jack Daniels coy hill and a stagg next week I tell everyone it's medicinal.
    The Coy Hill is a hottie at 70% abv. Ive had a sample of it. Ive got almost all of the Elijah Craig BP batches from the last few years and C919 is a 136 proof that drinks at 100 proof it is dangerous.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I don't know how far you are willing to drive but there is a store in connersville called Lindy's liquor that has 2 of the 15 year bottles
    Was working in Muncie today and had an early day. I punched Connersville into the GPS and was ready to roll.
    Thought I had better call Lindy's before driving that far and the young lady that answered told me they received 2 bottles and sold both the same day..................the search continues.
    Thanks again for the lead Bighoss91.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No, just neat. I’ll try to class it up.
    It's called a hot toddy, read an article years ago and supposedly those old timers new a thing or 3. Everything in it's actually supposed to help. The tannin's in the tea help dry the sinuses, the steam helps open everything up, the honey soothes, etc.

Ones one of the few times I saw my granddad drink, he used 100 proof Old Grand Dad. I've used it a time or 4 and it does seem to help, or perhaps it's just the whiskey made it feel that way. :dunno:

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    Was working in Muncie today and had an early day. I punched Connersville into the GPS and was ready to roll.
    Thought I had better call Lindy's before driving that far and the young lady that answered told me they received 2 bottles and sold both the same day..................the search continues.
    Thanks again for the lead Bighoss91.
    Sorry to tease you I didn't think they would go that fast there. If I spot another I will let you know

Top Bottom