• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I know Dick’s is second most hated around here with CTD claiming the top spot.
    I’ve been wanting an A-300 wood stock shotgun for a while. Everywhere I have ever looked they are $700 and up. Dick’s has them on sale at $599, pick up in Avon this afternoon.
    can anyplace else compete on that price? I don’t really want to support Dick’s but $100+ is a good chunk to me.

Thanks, Matt

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I know Dick’s is second most hated around here with CTD claiming the top spot.
    I’ve been wanting an A-300 wood stock shotgun for a while. Everywhere I have ever looked they are $700 and up. Dick’s has them on sale at $599, pick up in Avon this afternoon.
    can anyplace else compete on that price? I don’t really want to support Dick’s but $100+ is a good chunk to me.

Thanks, Matt

$600 is better than anything I found doing a quick search. If it was me, I'd buy it. Hey you may be giving Dick's some profit but also sending a message that selling firearms can be good for business. They have to realize how much money they have lost pulling their stunts.

I have my "die on the cross" policies, like never buying anything Patagonia or having an American Express card, but mostly, if I can save money, I'm okay.

Top Bottom