Noblesville

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Accountability must occur

I agree. A lot of the items we've posted have been known for quite a long time yet hidden better than now. I think people are at the denial/grief stage prior to the "what did you do to me" anger unleashing. The forum is a great place to follow the emotional trajectory of current events. Still not seeing much of an awakening but also it seems people don't want to speak of the reality. I can't be the only one seeing a dangerous damaging outcome to all this injection nonsense.

I've been overly optimistic since I started posting regularly a year ago but that's losing steam. Where will we be even in a short year or two if people continue to comply with everything shoved in their face? It's just too inconvenient to be willing to take a stand. I'm not even sure if people have the values and principals to make a stand on. Sad.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I agree. A lot of the items we've posted have been known for quite a long time yet hidden better than now. I think people are at the denial/grief stage prior to the "what did you do to me" anger unleashing. The forum is a great place to follow the emotional trajectory of current events. Still not seeing much of an awakening but also it seems people don't want to speak of the reality. I can't be the only one seeing a dangerous damaging outcome to all this injection nonsense.

I've been overly optimistic since I started posting regularly a year ago but that's losing steam. Where will we be even in a short year or two if people continue to comply with everything shoved in their face? It's just too inconvenient to be willing to take a stand. I'm not even sure if people have the values and principals to make a stand on. Sad.

Those last lines are interesting, the church I decided to go to, the first service I went to, the message was "STAND" and I just posted this article over in the Pride Month thread.

The other day in Vienna, I talked to a young Muslim from Canada, a man who works in IT. We agreed that the Canadian government is insane, and that trans ideology is destroying children and families. "Why don't people stand up?" he said. I asked him if he would stand up, knowing that it would probably cost him his job. He thought for a second, and said, no, he guesses that he wouldn't.

I understood. This is the condition most people are in. You maybe start to see why there were so few dissidents in the Communist world. It really and truly cost you a lot. Everybody likes to think that they would stand up, but when it comes right down to it, almost everybody conforms.

We are in a spiritual war, and the collateral damage are the children.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If people aren’t tried, convicted, and a few of them hung, this will happen again.

“Women will understand how tragic this is. Pfizer took those deaths of babies, those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages, and recategorized them as ‘recovered result adverse effects.’ In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better,” Wolf told Bannon in an emotional interview.”

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This is an interesting interview...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I’m sure there’s nothing to see here.

It's reprehensible what has been done and it needs to stop and the people who perpetrated it need to pay.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's reprehensible what has been done and it needs to stop and the people who perpetrated it need to pay.
    Reprehensible and even worse, Intentional.

Ask yourself this and remember how dysfunctional goverments inherently are.....How did all these global entities have the blueprints to act simultaneously? The whole World suddenly agrees on something? A long unconstitutional 30 months later the World is gearing up for the monkeybutt pox:nailbite::puke:

Another question....If this was a purposeful attempt to initiate a "Great Reset" or even a depopulation scheme, what would they have done different?

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    “Below are a handful of the post-vaccine side effects doctors have reported to medical journals for the mRNA shots in just the last few weeks.

This is not your cousin telling you about how his sister’s buddy passed out after her Pfizer booster. These are case reports on a variety of severe side effects, including diabetes and lymphoma. They’re published in well-respected medical journals, with substantial supporting detail.”

Well well well… (click to see entire image)

Attachments

• 5685CF3C-B713-4D02-A4CE-0F39F043500A.png
      5685CF3C-B713-4D02-A4CE-0F39F043500A.png
      814.9 KB · Views: 22
    Top Bottom