• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think I might still get the flu shot as long as it still uses dead-virus and definitely not mRNA.

I never used to get them until several years ago I got the flu bad and I have taken the dead-virus flu shot ever since.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think I might still get the flu shot as long as it still uses dead-virus and definitely not mRNA.

I never used to get them until several years ago I got the flu bad and I have taken the dead-virus flu shot ever since.
    Off and on, over the years I’d get a flu shot too. Though I don’t think they’re poison like the mRNA shots are, I’m not sure their efficacy is much better than the covid shots are.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Off and on, over the years I’d get a flu shot too. Though I don’t think they’re poison like the mRNA shots are, I’m not sure their efficacy is much better than the covid shots are.

Between the efficacy and the fear they'll put something in me that I don't want, I'm not taking any chances. I'd rather get the flu and deal with it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Accountability must occur

I shared this article too when I saw it. Phil Keroen is pretty balanced and reliable. Here’s his take.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    1:37 video. So you're saying the vax was made before the virus....Hmmmm. So if you can make one in 2 days for the original, where's the new ones for the greek alphabet variants that prolonged this circle jerk? Warp Speed scamdemic.....

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    1:37 video. So you're saying the vax was made before the virus....Hmmmm. So if you can make one in 2 days for the original, where's the new ones for the greek alphabet variants that prolonged this circle jerk? Warp Speed scamdemic.....

I don't remember 2 days. I remember longer.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I don't remember 2 days. I remember longer.
    Sure. It was quick though. Experiments are fast, vaccine development takes years. Which one did we get? Said the same for a long time....I'd still bet on some very angry people when they find out what's been done to them. I really wish I could have helped more people, family, friends, anyone. I believe the saying goes "It would been easier to trick them into not complying than to tell them the truth." Not something I can do but maybe I should have given it a SHOT (pun intended).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom